V3 is finally coming!

Brick

forum member
Reaction score
what more can you tell us Jeremy?! Inquiring minds (and wallets) want to know! :naughty1:

I found a link to pre-order if mods are okay with posting it...

Attachments

• air-lift-autopilot-v3-watermark__52194_std.jpg
    air-lift-autopilot-v3-watermark__52194_std.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 61
  • air-lift-autopilot-manifold-watermark__99231_zoom.jpg
    air-lift-autopilot-manifold-watermark__99231_zoom.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 55

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
what more can you tell us Jeremy?! Inquiring minds (and wallets) want to know! :naughty1:

I found a link to pre-order if mods are okay with posting it...

What do you need to know? I was lucky enough to spend the day with them last Friday and go over the new control pack, awesome system for sure. Going to come out as a pressure system as one option and a Height (sensor) and pressure system as the other option.

Just messing around with it, its going to be incredible.

Brick

forum member
Reaction score
What do you need to know? I was lucky enough to spend the day with them last Friday and go over the new control pack, awesome system for sure. Going to come out as a pressure system as one option and a Height (sensor) and pressure system as the other option.

I'm interested mostly in the height sensors. How much more involved they make an install, durability and accuracy of them, and if there's any pictures of them available yet.

If there's any videos showing the versatility of the new controller and mobile app, those would be awesome to see also.

Maybe a release date on the final post-beta version? Or if you pre-ordered and things got changed between it and the final version, could it be updated?

It's going to be sweet for sure :gr_grin:

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score

is there going to be a price difference?

leftie712

Reaction score
Any more info about V3? will it have self leveling or is there self leveling kit for V2 that we could use?

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Waiting on a price from Open Road Tuning for the management system. I'm thinking the 3P (Pressure) will be a lower rate and the 3H (Height) will be a premium price. The ad from Airlift says "Starting at 1650" so I can only imagine what the 3H will cost lol. Hopefully I am wrong and both are the same price just different routes to take, but I guess time will tell.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
My buddy's been rocking this in his porsche for a little bit. He loves it, and has been making me seriously consider air.

kepsus

Reaction score
I just preordred one today, so as i soon i get it, i gonna make an update

kepsus

Reaction score
ARGH really i first get it end of the month :-D , is it for the mustang on the picture you buying it for, it looks great

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Someone tell Darren he can now make his car move and NOT put miles on it!

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
ARGH really i first get it end of the month :-D , is it for the mustang on the picture you buying it for, it looks great

Thanks man! And no, that one is sold. This kit will be going on my '16 GT. Ordered it today actually. Should be here early next week.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
I don't think Jeremy loves us anymore at S197 lol. Hasn't been active since June.

reputation_pos.gif

vendor.png

Jeremy@AirLift
user_offline.gif

Official Site Vendor

Last Activity: 06-03-2015 12:42 PM

kepsus

Reaction score
yeah got my kit today.. So now i know what to bring the weekend with :-D

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back