October Sale - AmericanMuscle

cyclerick

forum member
Reaction score
Be nice to see O2 sensors on sale. The widebands on the Coyote don't last long and cause fuel trim issues.

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Be nice to see O2 sensors on sale. The widebands on the Coyote don't last long and cause fuel trim issues.

cyclerick - I'm hearing you on that! I'll do my best to suggest that they're added to a monthly sale but if you need to get them picked up sooner than later shoot me a PM and I'll get you set up with our forums discount code.

Alex

droptopstang

forum member
Reaction score
cyclerick - I'm hearing you on that! I'll do my best to suggest that they're added to a monthly sale but if you need to get them picked up sooner than later shoot me a PM and I'll get you set up with our forums discount code.

Alex

Dang, wish I would have known that AM has a discount for us forum members before I dropped $1700 on wheels and tires. Good to know!

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Wow really? You guys are great! I'll send you a pm :cheersman:

Drop - I'm always happy and here to help out when I can!

PM has been received and replied and we got you some cash back on your wheels and tires.

I hope you're enjoying them as much as I do.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help out with and happy modding!

Alex

droptopstang

forum member
Reaction score
Drop - I'm always happy and here to help out when I can!

PM has been received and replied and we got you some cash back on your wheels and tires.

I hope you're enjoying them as much as I do.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help out with and happy modding!

Alex

Thank you so much. Completely unexpected and a great example of a company going above and beyond for its customers. Customer for life here! :happythumbs:

And yes, I am loving those wheels and tires they look perfect on this body style IMO.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back