RPM Roll Bar & Roll Cages-Free Shipping!

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
RPM RollBars Harness Bar & Roll Bars-Free Shipping!
0% Financing available for up to 1 year!
For more prices and options please feel free to contact me at 408/898-4632 or [email protected]

Are you looking for the ultimate in chassis reinforcement and protection? Look no further than RPM Rollbars! Rob Mathis, owner of RPM has over 25 years of race car and chassis building experience ranging from street cars to top fuel dragsters.

RPM ONLY uses the best material by utilizing light weight and sturdy chrome moly. For those who want to set themselves apart with a rollbar that looks as HOT as it performs RPM offers customized finishes in just about any finish you want! RPM Rollbars sets itself apart by giving an unconditional warranty that NO OTHER MANUFACTURER GIVES.. We guarantee the bar will pass tech, or we'll buy it back!

Why risk getting kicked off the track?
Look no further at so called NHRA/SCCA legal roll bars. This is the only 100% welded, 100% legal, 100% removable, built to SFI standards, on the MARKET and in the INDUSTRY. We guarantee the bar will pass tech, or we'll buy it back!

mustangcl6.jpg

mustangcl1.jpg

mustang2.jpg

mustang8.jpg

80-rpm6_714132ccee2588bb814953f16542371ed8aac2c4.gif

Last edited:

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
This is the bar I want when I get one. Care to pm me a price for a 6 point with removable door bars, unpainted, and mild steel?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back