2016 CS/GT front splitter part number?

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Steve, do you have a part number and price on the 2016 Mustang GT/CS front splitter? Loving how it looks.

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Steve, do you have a part number and price on the 2016 Mustang GT/CS front splitter? Loving how it looks.

P/N GR3Z*17626*AA $231.42 plus shipping, currently on backorder with no ETA.

-Steve

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
P/N GR3Z*17626*AA $231.42 plus shipping, currently on backorder with no ETA.

-Steve

Thanks! Wish they'd hurry up!

One other question, my 2015 GT 50th Anniversary packaged car had "Integrated spotter side mirrors" on it but my 2016 GT does not.

Are these integrated spotter mirrors(they light up when a car is in your blind spot) specific to the 50th anniversary packaged cars? I LOVED them.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Did you just turn the key to power them and stand in the blind spot so they lit up?

I know you never let another car get that close to yours.

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score

One other question, my 2015 GT 50th Anniversary packaged car had "Integrated spotter side mirrors" on it but my 2016 GT does not.

Are these integrated spotter mirrors(they light up when a car is in your blind spot) specific to the 50th anniversary packaged cars? I LOVED them.

The spotter mirrors for a '16 would run you $543 plus shipping, I have no clue if they're plug and play or not though.

-Steve

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score

Hey Bud, the spotter mirrors are the standard mirrors. They're on almost (if not every) new Ford vehicle made these days. The BLIS (blind-spot indicator system) is an option. BUT, it's included in the 401A, and is not an option for a 400A. You sure you got a 400A?

Also, have you noticed the turn signals in the hood vents yet? :biggrin:

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Bud, the spotter mirrors are the standard mirrors. They're on almost (if not every) new Ford vehicle made these days. The BLIS (blind-spot indicator system) is an option. BUT, it's included in the 401A, and is not an option for a 400A. You sure you got a 400A?

Good point, the spotters must just be the small corner mirrors, I don't even see BLIS mentioned in the mirror listings for 2016.

-Steve

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score

Yea!!! The BLIS is what I had on my 2015. Can these be bought separately???

Thanks for all the replies and help!

EDIT: yea, I noticed the blinkers in the hood vents. They're useless though. LOL!!

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Yea!!! The BLIS is what I had on my 2015. Can these be bought separately???

Thanks for all the replies and help!

EDIT: yea, I noticed the blinkers in the hood vents. They're useless though. LOL!!

Hmmm. Well I see there's a lot of aftermarket applications, so it must be possible. This is what I'd be more concerned about though -

Sensor Obstructions and System Errors
BLIS and Cross Traffic Alert use radar sensors, which are located behind the rear bumper fascia on each side of your vehicle. Ensure that these areas are clear of mud, snow and bumper stickers, since these obstructions can cause degraded performance.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Hmmm. Well I see there's a lot of aftermarket applications, so it must be possible. This is what I'd be more concerned about though -

Sensor Obstructions and System Errors
BLIS and Cross Traffic Alert use radar sensors, which are located behind the rear bumper fascia on each side of your vehicle. Ensure that these areas are clear of mud, snow and bumper stickers, since these obstructions can cause degraded performance.

Wonder if the BLIS capable mirrors(if they are even available for separate purchase) would plug and play into the 400a cars???????

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Wonder if the BLIS capable mirrors(if they are even available for separate purchase) would plug and play into the 400a cars???????

My educated guess would be that the mirrors themselves are plug n play, but the sensors in the bumper wouldn't be there. :confused:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
My educated guess would be that the mirrors themselves are plug n play, but the sensors in the bumper wouldn't be there. :confused:

I wonder if they run off the same back up sensors that are currently in my bumper???

Steve said:
Someone has to be a guinea pig.

Can you find out how much the mirror is for me? Depending on how much it is will depend on whether I gamble or not. I REALLY enjoyed the BLIS feature on my 50th Ann. GT and was the first thing I noticed my '16 didn't have.

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I wonder if they run off the same back up sensors that are currently in my bumper???

Can you find out how much the mirror is for me? Depending on how much it is will depend on whether I gamble or not. I REALLY enjoyed the BLIS feature on my 50th Ann. GT and was the first thing I noticed my '16 didn't have.

Different sensors. The mirrors would be $745 for the pair.

My guess is it's going to be a very involved job to add these.

-Steve

Back