Driver Window Travel Adjustment

oldVOR

forum member
Reaction score
I've had the car since new and have always had the driver window rest above the window felt. The passenger side drops down into the felt.

Is there a way to adjust the window regulator down or get the glass to travel farther down into the door?

Base on the passenger side, the driver side needs to drop 3/4" or so.

01yellerCobra

forum member
Reaction score
There should be a stop inside the door you can adjust. Pop the door panel off and look around the bottom of the window tracks.

oldVOR

forum member
Reaction score
The manual doesn't address getting the window to sit any lower in the door. It only serves to re-calibrate the auto up/down function, auto drop for door open and auto stop for blockage when the battery has been disconnected or the window regulator/motor replaced.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The manual doesn't address getting the window to sit any lower in the door. It only serves to re-calibrate the auto up/down function, auto drop for door open and auto stop for blockage when the battery has been disconnected or the window regulator/motor replaced.

Have you tried it?

nawagner

forum member
Reaction score
Have you tried it?

I have, works for about... 1 time then the window goes back to staying up a little. I'e determined it is fates way of serving as a way to help me cope with my OCD. I just have to let it go.

blobianco

Reaction score
I have, works for about... 1 time then the window goes back to staying up a little. I'e determined it is fates way of serving as a way to help me cope with my OCD. I just have to let it go.

It worked for me!

You have a lemon,
We'll start the bidding off at 5k! Any takers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back