Iso of 3v 4.6 parts

5.SLOW

Reaction score
ok am rebuilding my 3v 4.6 and figure see if a can save a few bucks. here the list am looking for so far.

valve springs (running 127500 cam so at least 500 lift spring)
rod and main bearings std
piston rings std
stall converter for 5r55s (min 3000rpm)
1 pc drive shaft

not sure how it will run or if I can rebuild a engine to stay running but hopefully be good build to hit in the 10's.

what have so far.
boss 302 rods with flat top pistons
holley sniper intake with 62mm throttle body
410 gears
wet nozzle kit hope for 200 shot.

Marble

forum member
Reaction score
My suggestion, unless you have experience building a shortblock, have someone build the block. Assemble the rest if you want. But the technical expertise and experience needed for making an engine with tolerances in .001 work and live at 600 hp is not essy to get. Take your time and plan it out right.

5.SLOW

Reaction score
My suggestion, unless you have experience building a shortblock, have someone build the block. Assemble the rest if you want. But the technical expertise and experience needed for making an engine with tolerances in .001 work and live at 600 hp is not essy to get. Take your time and plan it out right.

thanks, ya I have done my older 5.0 years ago. just been awhile and not to many [people in my area know to much about 4.6 engines. if it last a season I be happy and run in the 10's

TzReddy

forum member
Reaction score
I have a spydershaft driveshaft. Just need adapter plate. Make me an offer I can't r fuse

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back