17th annual World Cup Finals (Import vs Domestic) at MIR on Nov 2-4

Jason Miller

forum member
Reaction score
WCF is only 4 weeks away and we are so pumped! The 2012 WCF Trailer Video will be released very soon!

Jason Miller

forum member
Reaction score
The Official 2012 WCF Trailer Video will be released on Monday morning... Stay tuned!

Jason Miller

forum member
Reaction score
Check out the Pro Mod Grudge Match to be settled at WCF!
12_wcf_promod_match.jpg

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Staying in the rig at the track. I heard the event is insane I have always wanted to go but I have been at the sema show the last few years.

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
Staying in the rig at the track. I heard the event is insane I have always wanted to go but I have been at the sema show the last few years.

when are you coming into town? I might bring my trailer/car in mid week and leave at track, and come back on Thursday

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice!!! We will have to line up.

You will have a blast its a great race

:thumb2:

You are bringing out your beast!? Down for some passes for sure.

when are you coming into town? I might bring my trailer/car in mid week and leave at track, and come back on Thursday

I hope to get there thursday night. Goind to do all my home work at home and blast some runs early friday if possible.

Wicked97

forum member
Reaction score
You are bringing out your beast!? Down for some passes for sure.

I hope to get there thursday night. Goind to do all my home work at home and blast some runs early friday if possible.

no im not racing because im lame LOL. i ment we will line up with the Red CS car

:clap:

You guys should stop by the shop your going to be driving right by

Jason Miller

forum member
Reaction score
WCF Status... All VIP Suites already sold out, Vendor Midway almost sold out, Confirmed Roll Call Racer List at an ALL TIME HIGH, 20,000 fans roaring to go, 200+ employees scheduled to work event, and I am so PUMPED for WCF!!! How soon will Nov 2nd come? Let's do this!!!

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
WCF Status... All VIP Suites already sold out, Vendor Midway almost sold out, Confirmed Roll Call Racer List at an ALL TIME HIGH, 20,000 fans roaring to go, 200+ employees scheduled to work event, and I am so PUMPED for WCF!!! How soon will Nov 2nd come? Let's do this!!!

Then on 11/5 you can start your vacation....

Jason Miller

forum member
Reaction score
Not racing at WCF, but want to come with your friends or family and camp out and enjoy the event? Click the link below for up front camping next to the fence! Great way to have all your creature comforts at WCF and a front row spot by the fence to enjoy the event! Only limited space available!

Click this link for full information and pricing:
http://www.importvsdomestic.com/wcf/camping.htm

RVCamperParkingmap.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back