Please Welcome NorthCoast Performance

BIRDMAN

forum member
Reaction score
Dudes,

NorthCoast Performance is our newest site vendor. Please take a moment to welcome. Their website is http://www.nthcoast.com/. I'm sure Todd will be along shortly to tell us more.

:welcome:

-Bird

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
^^

that, also birdman still visits?

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
I don't see any nasty posts about them. Most websites they sell stuff on have them rated highly.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
I know Todd, he's been a ford guy since we were in high school. Good guy for sure.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
lets add two $600 parts together, call it a package, and sell it for $1300+. makes sense.

nawtbird

Official Vendor
Reaction score
He maybe talking about this?

http://www.nthcoast.com/Ford-Racing-2005-2010-Mustang-GT-Power-Up-Kit_p_1204.html

Because below it, it shows each item at about $600 each (on sale), and the total of them adds up to $1229.85. However, their normal price would add up to $1,308.95 as the package deal shows.

Yes you are probably correct, but as you pointed out the 2 individual components are "on sale" and the Ford Racing Power Up kit is not. The Power up kit is not something that we made up, Ford Performance offers it as part # M-9000-463V.

We have fixed the power up kit to reflect the "on sale" price of the individual components

Thanks
Todd

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
He maybe talking about this?

http://www.nthcoast.com/Ford-Racing-2005-2010-Mustang-GT-Power-Up-Kit_p_1204.html

Because below it, it shows each item at about $600 each (on sale), and the total of them adds up to $1229.85. However, their normal price would add up to $1,308.95 as the package deal shows.

yep

Yes you are probably correct, but as you pointed out the 2 individual components are "on sale" and the Ford Racing Power Up kit is not. The Power up kit is not something that we made up, Ford Performance offers it as part # M-9000-463V.

We have fixed the power up kit to reflect the "on sale" price of the individual components

Thanks
Todd

its nothing against you guys, and if cbass can vouch for you, youre good in my book. i am just pointing it out because birdman and shaggy have no problem taking a vendors money without knowing anything about them and without doing any research on them. they have already shit the bed once before as far as taking on vendors without knowing their history. i saw the package deal as possibly being something to be concerned about.

nawtbird

Official Vendor
Reaction score
its nothing against you guys, and if cbass can vouch for you, youre good in my book. i am just pointing it out because birdman and shaggy have no problem taking a vendors money without knowing anything about them and without doing any research on them. they have already shit the bed once before as far as taking on vendors without knowing their history. i saw the package deal as possibly being something to be concerned about.

It's all good. I've known cbass for a long time as he said we went to high school together.

We are a Featured Ford Racing distributor and a Top 10 Roush Performance dealer.

I get it you don't want to be screwed by a shady fly by night dropship vendor. We have been doing the Mustang Performance on the internet since 1999, the same time as Latemodel, in the beginning we bought and sold to Shannon. Our primary business is supplying engine builders in the Northeast parts for race engines

When we aren't working we like to race. Either our road race stuff or our sprint car

Have a great day
Todd

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back