Spring round 'o parts

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
I would have just done it all myself, but I cannot find the caliper bracket for my Bullitt - this part may not be serviced, or possibly only as a GT part in the wrong paint color.

Anyway, car is a 2008 Bullitt, need:

- Left rear caliper bracket, if available
- Whatever clips/etc. I need to mount both side valences below the doors
A bracket for the horns - goes to the rad support, wierd looking tin thing

In addition:
- Front caliper brackets for the 13.2" discs on the 2011+ cars
- A 2013/14 GT500 FRPP part http://www.tascaparts.com/oil-pumps...up-high-vol-4.6l/5.4l/m-6600-f46/?parent=1060

- A 2013/14 GT500 clutch master cylinder

That should be it for now, thanks in advance.

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
The caliper bracket comes with the caliper and it will be the wrong color, take a look at the pic below and see if you can tell me how many of each you want.

I'll put the whole list together at once.

-Steve

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Huh ok, I will see if I can pull a skirt off then I'll know how many HM-1's I'll need.

I found just the caliper bracket from a parts place, I'll go with that I guess, or make my own new bushing from a standard one.

Thanks, Steve!

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Ford is terrible about fasteners, 90% of the time there's no quantity given, just says "as required".

-Steve

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Those valences sure take a beating. I need a plastic welder.

14x hm1
3x hm2
16x hm3
4x hm4

copy paste from above:
- A bracket for the horns - goes to the rad support, wierd looking tin thing, both horns bolt to it.
- Front caliper brackets for the 13.2" discs on the 2011+ cars - both sides, of course
- A 2013/14 GT500 FRPP part http://www.tascaparts.com/oil-pumps-...6/?parent=1060
- Are the front caliper mounting pins/bolts serviced? I do not remember ever replacing these. If you can get them, send 4 along, enough for each side.

I hope you work tomorrow, I ran out of time to get the clip quantities all week and there's a coupon code for the weekend. Otherwise I'll try to fill the cart myself. I can't find the valence part diagram.

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Those valences sure take a beating. I need a plastic welder.

14x hm1
3x hm2
16x hm3
4x hm4

copy paste from above:
- A bracket for the horns - goes to the rad support, wierd looking tin thing, both horns bolt to it.
- Front caliper brackets for the 13.2" discs on the 2011+ cars - both sides, of course
- A 2013/14 GT500 FRPP part http://www.tascaparts.com/oil-pumps-...6/?parent=1060
- Are the front caliper mounting pins/bolts serviced? I do not remember ever replacing these. If you can get them, send 4 along, enough for each side.

I hope you work tomorrow, I ran out of time to get the clip quantities all week and there's a coupon code for the weekend. Otherwise I'll try to fill the cart myself. I can't find the valence part diagram.

Before I send the list, are the 13.2" brakes the standard GT brakes? Ford does not list sizes.

Also, what was the Ford Racing part you linked to? The link takes me to an empty page.

-Steve

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back