Sync Help

FloStang

forum member
Reaction score
My 14 Mustang comes with Sync and I love it. Question. I'm sure this will easily be answered. I'm driving listening to satellite radio and a text comes to my phone. the music lowers and I hear a chime telling me I have a text. Push the Speak butting say a command read text. it reads text to me. very cool. now I'm done.The radio doesn't come back on unless I hit the source button six times to get back to Satellite radio. there has got to be a better way to get back to listening to the station i was listening to before the text came in. Any help would be appreciated.

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
Take it to the dealer. APIM which is the Accessory Protocol Module that controls the radio operation etc needs to be reprogrammed.

WJBertrand

forum member
Reaction score
On my 2013 I can voice select bluetooth audio, USB, services or phone but as far as I know there's no option to voice select satellite, AM/FM or the CD player. In a similar situation to yours, I just press the physical Sirius, AM/FM or CD button once and the system resumes. My car does not have a "source" button.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back