BMR Extreme Spring Savings!

BMR Tech 2

Kelly's Replacement Lackey
Reaction score
Want to save some money getting your S197 ready for the drag strip this spring? Shoot me a PM or give me a call to take advantage of these unprecedented sale prices!

BMR%20Dylan.png

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
The only part I don't have is a roll bar. I assume I will need one, but since you released that new bolt on bar I am not sure which would be better.

Car is ~4100 lb convertible, Hellion TT, 6R80. Should break just over 1000, but still finishing up the motor. I have BMR's K member, A arms up front, LCA, UCA+mount, relo brakets, PH bar in rear. Viking shocks, strange struts.

Now, I am only going to the track casually 5-6 times a year.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You don't want an Xtreme anti-roll bar for anything other than a purpose-built drag race car, in my opinion. It's not really streetable at that point.

BMR Tech 2

Reaction score
The only part I don't have is a roll bar. I assume I will need one, but since you released that new bolt on bar I am not sure which would be better.

Car is ~4100 lb convertible, Hellion TT, 6R80. Should break just over 1000, but still finishing up the motor. I have BMR's K member, A arms up front, LCA, UCA+mount, relo brakets, PH bar in rear. Viking shocks, strange struts.

Now, I am only going to the track casually 5-6 times a year.

Sending you a PM.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
You don't want an Xtreme anti-roll bar for anything other than a purpose-built drag race car, in my opinion. It's not really streetable at that point.

Plenty of people running the XB0011's on the street or running the XB0012's on the street with a link connected (although those are more the drag race cars like you said) and not having issues .... or something like that, I'm paraphrasing Dylan's words from a few facebook posts that may not 100% be remembering correctly.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
I WANT MORE BMR PRODUCTS ON MY CAR !!!!

But I have no disposable money right now :( ....

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
Plenty of people running the XB0011's on the street or running the XB0012's on the street with a link connected (although those are more the drag race cars like you said) and not having issues .... or something like that, I'm paraphrasing Dylan's words from a few facebook posts that may not 100% be remembering correctly.

That was my thought. I have no issue disconnecting and reconnecting an end link every track day.

BMR Tech 2

Reaction score
Hey Ken,

We're not running any specials on panhard bars right now, but I'll PM you the forum discount code.

Boone

Automotive Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would appreciate the forum discount code. Need LCA relocation brackets. I could have two BMR parts on my ride since I just installed the upper link.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Some nice stuff on their website for sure!

20170330_101437_resized_zpsgylr05ga.jpg

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Any 4th of July sales?

Bueler?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back