05-10 GT Forced Air Performance Rotrex supercharger assembly

Kobie

forum member
Reaction score
I have this supercharger with the "stock" pulley making about 6-8lbs of boost. It dyno'd at almost 470 hp and over 400 lbs of torque. My dyno guy commented that the heat soak associated from most superchargers was very low as dyno numbers were within a couple of hp pull after pull. He had not seen that with any other system he had had on the dyno. After 20 minute track days my butt dyno says that the power output seemed to be pretty consistent. I think any supercharger has heat soak to some degree, but this one seems to be one the more efficient ones out there. The fit and finish of this kit is first rate. I think it might be a little complicated, but is a very complete system. I have had mine for almost 5 trouble free years. The only maintenance I have done is change the supercharge fluid every year. One side benefit is that it is very unique and everyone that sees it always stops and asks a bunch of questions about it at car shows. I don't think it is the end all be all of superchargers to any extent, but it has proven to be a very reliable system. I think any one who gets this kit will be very happy!

6605stang

CSM No. 07SGT5687
Reaction score
Very interesting kit. Hadn't previously heard of Rotrex. Had I not gone Whipple... I'd CERTAINLY being pinging you for this... especially for HALF the cost! GLWS

6605stang

CSM No. 07SGT5687
Reaction score
PS - free bump for coming out to RMMR! What time did you run? I won the LSP class last year.

Cheers, JR

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
PS - free bump for coming out to RMMR! What time did you run? I won the LSP class last year.

Cheers, JR

I ran in pm1 last year and took 1st in LSM. I won LSM in '11 as well, and 2nd in non-mustang in my Capri in 2010. I'll be there again this year. Wouldn't miss it. I'll be car #23 again (3rd time in a row). I'll be running in the pm1 group again too.

Last edited:

6605stang

CSM No. 07SGT5687
Reaction score
I ran in pm1 last year and took 1st in LSM. I won LSM in '11 as well, and 2nd in non-mustang in my Capri in 2010. I'll be there again this year. Wouldn't miss it. I'll be car #23 again (3rd time in a row). I'll be running in the pm1 group again too.

I don't remember which session I ran in - they all run together these days - but you better bring your A-Game this year! I ran a 49.064 in LSP to your 49.496 in LSM... I moved up to LSM this year... ;) I'll be number "07"... speaking of which, I need to get my numbers made up!

Anyway... thread hijack is over... and here's another freebie bump. :thumb2:

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
you better bring your A-Game this year! I ran a 49.064 in LSP to your 49.496 in LSM... I moved up to LSM this year... ;) I'll be number "07"...

I don't have real high hopes this year unfortunately. This GT500 swap has greatly unbalanced my car. Nearly 300lbs added right to the front end, and gobs more hp. None of which is conducive to great autocrossing. I'm working on suspension and tires to hopefully compensate, but your Shelby GT combined with some driving skills will be tough for me to beat. I plan on putting on a great show though. I'll be the guy unintentionally drifting around the course.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back