3v Turbo Cams

Turbotungsten

forum member
Reaction score
I have a set of custom 3V turbo cams that are ground by Comp. The specs are:
Duration at .050 226 Int 231 Exh
Lift 501 int 476 exh
lobe sep angle 115.5

These cams make great power, spool my turbo quickly, and have a mild but noticeable idle. They are still in the car, so I would need to take them out if they sell. They have about 9000 miles on the cams. $625 Shipped

Attachments

• cam.jpg
    cam.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 415
Last edited:

Turbotungsten

forum member
Reaction score
Better pic of spec card

Here's a better pic of the spec card

Attachments

• cams.jpg
    cams.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 419

Turbotungsten

forum member
Reaction score
Bump. I never had any bites, but wasn't dead set on selling them. My interest has peaked a bit. Lowering price to $550 shipped

Turbotungsten

forum member
Reaction score
They are out of the car now and setting on my shelf. $400 shipped. I also have stock cams. and will sell for 150 shipped. I will get picks of both sets soon.

blacks197

Reaction score
Do you still have the turbo cams? What else is needed to run these? Just limiters/lockouts or new springs also. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

td4broncs

Reaction score
I'll take them if they are available still! Getting ready to switch to turbo.. I'll send pm

Turbotungsten

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry I have been gone for a while so I am answering the 3 previous posts. I still have both sets (didn't hear from you today td4broncs). I ran lockouts and Manley Springs, but I don't know if it was necessary for either. They are only 501. max lift and not a lot of duration so you might get by with neither if you aren't running a lot of boost. For what it's worth, comp starts recommending springs at about .480 lift on 3v engines, so I would run springs.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back