Strut tower brace and supercharger clearance

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
As people can see your a very immature 58 year old. I thought I was posting to two different areas,my bad. Sorry it bothered you so much but as people can see your a bad person and very immature. I'm done with you. Have a good life and try to grow up you don't have much time left,

So now you speak for everybody on this site LMFAO.. As for being immature is concerned, not only are you immature, but also fucking ignorant as well..

FYI: most of the members not only from this site, but also from other Mustang sites know I'm the kind of person who does his very best in providing feedback and support towards his fellow Mustang enthusiasts..

As a matter of fact, that also included you when I responded to your question regarding the Bullitt STB in which I clearly stated would not clear a Kenne Bell S/C with a stock Mustang hood without modifications.. How do I know this, because I know through personal experience, that's how..

When I upgraded to my Saleen VI supercharger, my Bullitt STB would not clear the Saleen intake manifold and I was not willing to install 1/2" lowering motor mounts as my car's suspension has been lowered and was concerned that installing lower motor mounts would increase the possibility of my car bottoming out.. Therefore I found through research the only STB that would clear both the Saleen blower and my stock hood was the Chicane STB in which you can see from my both my photo albums and signature images..

And just for the record, I don't consider myself to be a fucking expert nor would I ever claim to be, however when I provide feedback/support regarding somebody's questions and concerns, I do so from knowledge obtained through my own personal experiences along with other Mustang enthusiasts in which I happen to be personal friends with and also from those I have the up most respect for from these forums as well.. The bottom line is this, I may not have all the answers and if for some reason I am unsure about providing the correct response, I always make certain to obtain knowledge through both offline and online research before ever posting a response to somebody's question..

That being said, perhaps you ought to take the time in reading over the rules of this forum before posting and also while you're at it, take a good look in the mirror before accusing somebody else of being immature or being an asshole..

And btw: I still have my Bullitt STB which has been stored away in my basement just in case you happen to be curious..

Thanks, but I'll pass plenty of other forums. Thick skin has nothing to do with it the guy is just a asshole.

Once again, take a good look at yourself in the mirror and also consider taking a re-fresher course in reading comprehension, punctuation and grammar !

Last edited:

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good luck finding better s197 tech anywhere else. Might be better to stick to lurking and using the search function.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Everybody on this forum is an asshole. We like it that way. :beerdrink:

Hell yea!

And a STB is a worthless modification anyway. If its not stiff or tied to the firewall, then its just there for show anyways. Thin ass tubes are not going to stop super strong strut towers from moving.

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
Everybody on this forum is an asshole. We like it that way. :beerdrink:
Couldn't agree more, as we can just all be ourselves without having to put on some pussy ass, politically correct front like most other forums require :beer:

Hell yea!

And a STB is a worthless modification anyway. If its not stiff or tied to the firewall, then its just there for show anyways. Thin ass tubes are not going to stop super strong strut towers from moving.

Exactly, as mine is just for show anyhow and doesn't really serve any real purpose.. Heck even Ford stopped putting them on the Shelby GT500 after the 2009 model year..

I would suggest mustangforums.com, WAY better tech info over there.

Hell better yet, StangNet has even way better tech in which the OP would fit right in with the rest of the politically correct, brady bunch pussies :laughlots:

Back