s197 shirts..pretty please

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
LOL, im not trying to stress you out Dave. I know how life is. im just do it cause I know LA will bust my balls about it.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
BLUE ink. lol I have the gray shirt with black ink and a black with red. But I need something with blue. Help a brother out.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Shirts are printed but I wasn't thinking and printed them on Gildan tees and not the American Apparel tees I normally use for S197 gear. So here's the deal. I'm going to reprint them next week on the right tees but if anyone wants the Gildan versions you can order them right here in the forum or via email. I am not going to make new items on the website for the Gildan versions. I will add the new colors to the website when the American Apparel versions are ready.

The Gildan versions will be $15 each or 2 for $25 plus free shipping. You can PM me here or email me at [email protected]
Paypal is also [email protected]

The following colors and quantities are available in the Gildan tees:

Lime Green:
S-3
M-4
L-6
XL-5
2X-2
3X-2

Dark Yellow:
S-3
M-4
L-6
XL-6
2X-3
3X-2

Orange:
S-3
M-4
L-6
XL-6
2X-2
3X-2

S197_GildansBack.jpg

S197_GildansFront.jpg

Last edited:

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey sorry, was traveling this week. Irish is correct, the american apparel shirts are combed cotton which is much softer (more Comfortable) and also a lighter weight shirt so it doesn't make you sweat as much as a heavier cotton tee.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hoodies need to be ordered before a certain color is printed. I'm re running the Dark Yellow, Orange and Lime green on the correct tees so if you want one of those colors PM and I can accommodate. Other colors would have to wait till that color is printed.

Thanks,
Dave

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
Two questions:

Are there going to be red shirts?

What're the chances we can get some in highland green for those of us with Bullitts?

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Red has been done and they are available on the website. Red ink that is.
www.SC1320.com

Highland Green can be talked about down the road as one of the options. Just needs to be a pretty good call for it to get it made...

McLovin

forum member
Reaction score
I would Love to be able to get a blue 3x in time for 50th Anniversary deal in Vegas next month :p

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back