Any movie buffs or movie goers?

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Man, I got to go and see this. I always thought a movie about Kong just on the island would be awesome. King Kong vs Godzilla?

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Gonna nerd out a little here, but are they going to shrink Godzilla or increase King Kong's size?

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Gonna nerd out a little here, but are they going to shrink Godzilla or increase King Kong's size?

The Kong in this movie was the biggest one on screen yet at over 100 feet tall. They briefly mentioned in the movie that this is a young Kong and still growing

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Just did a search and that fuckers got a lot of growing to do! Godzilla 2014 was over 300ft (108 meters) tall! That doesn't sound right but I don't really care. I've never thought it was a fair fight. Godzilla would just light his ass on fire. I'll still geek out and watch it though.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I also saw Logan Saturday, great movie!! I watched Hacksaw Ridge at home last night and the last half, with all the combat, was great. I thought the first part of the movie was a little slow.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Just did a search and that fuckers got a lot of growing to do! Godzilla 2014 was over 300ft (108 meters) tall! That doesn't sound right but I don't really care. I've never thought it was a fair fight. Godzilla would just light his ass on fire. I'll still geek out and watch it though.

If I had to guess I would say they fight then team up to fight some bigger monster

waylander

forum member
Reaction score
I watched Hacksaw Ridge at home last night and the last half, with all the combat, was great. I thought the first part of the movie was a little slow.

apparently Hollywood toned it down several notches as they thought that the true story would be too unbelievable :omfg::omfg::omfg:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think the new Wonder Woman movie is looking pretty promising. Plus she is just hot, will hold my attention......Guardians of the Galaxy 2 looks pretty good to.

I will check out Logan, I missed that one, but like mentioned I have been hearing nothing but good things about it and 92% on rotten tomatoes.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Watched Logan last weekend. It was pretty badass. The new Thor movie is what I'm waiting on.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Lots of good looking movies coming up.

Most excited for

Guardians Vol 2
Thor Ragnarok
Wonder Woman looks like it could have potential

Alien Covenant looks great

and of course I am going to see Fate of the Furious turn of my brain and eat popcorn

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Lots of good looking movies coming up.

Most excited for

Guardians Vol 2
Thor Ragnarok
Wonder Woman looks like it could have potential

Alien Covenant looks great

and of course I am going to see Fate of the Furious turn of my brain and eat popcorn

Don't forget Transformers: The Last Knight. I'm freaking stoked for that one. And, of course, Guardians and Thor.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Shitballs, I forgot about Ghost in the Shell and the new Alien movie. I'm on the fence about the new Furious. I'd never seen 1 til my neighbor found out and lent me his dvds/blu-rays. I watched them all over a 3 day period and while I enjoyed them for what they were, I don't really have the urge to watch another.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Anybody catch Fast & Furious over the weekend? I was out of town so I will catch it this coming saturday.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back