ugudadu5.jpg

avegasaz.jpg

zahyvuty.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Those don't look as drastic as the old set. Gonna look great.

I'd just be terrified of scraping the wheel on something...plus the tires shredding with the increased HP.

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
Those don't look as drastic as the old set. Gonna look great.

I'd just be terrified of scraping the wheel on something...plus the tires shredding with the increased HP.

I have yet to curb a wheel knock on wood. and no matter what tire width if you curb youre going to damage lip

Yeah, I would think you are just going to spin with those 255s on there.

I don't think he cares, all about that stance life. I approve, cool to see people doing other things with mustangs other than drag racing. :beer:

correct I will prob spin the 255s all day especially with the 5.0 but, this car came with 235s on the 18s. so it just went from crap to less crappy but regardless scstang is right, Im just daily driving my car and not too worried about drag racing at all

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
What tires are those, Nexen N5000/641?
I thought about trying to stretch them with the last car, but I stopped caring about stance when I couldn't get the fucker to run right, then it started popping axles. Sidewall isn't too stiff, but it doesn't feel like it'll give out on the first bump, either.

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
What tires are those, Nexen N5000/641?
I thought about trying to stretch them with the last car, but I stopped caring about stance when I couldn't get the fucker to run right, then it started popping axles. Sidewall isn't too stiff, but it doesn't feel like it'll give out on the first bump, either.

N7000

mine runs perfect slammed down. You have to get the correct offsets. too aggressive and youll run into fenders not aggressive enough and youll be sunk

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
N7000

mine runs perfect slammed down. You have to get the correct offsets. too aggressive and youll run into fenders not aggressive enough and youll be sunk
Oh shit, fancy! Road hazard warranty from the manufacturer!

My car stopped running right because it was a vw. Axles and running right were two independent issues.

Back