COD Black Ops III

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
It most definitely is! I'm not familiar with how to do it but there are ways to catch deals on steam and I've seen multiple times where people have gotten the game for $20 or $30 vs the normal $60. It just released a couple months ago too. Id go to YouTube and watch some videos. It will give you a great idea of what it's like and then you can decide if it's something you'll like. It's not fast paced at all in regards to how fast the matches go it's all about quick tactical decisions and teamwork. If you don't have 4 other decent players you will get whipped every time. But the beauty is that it's fun even if you lose. I have never played a shooter that I can still enjoy losing st times in. I guess it's because I know I got outplayed. I'm OK with that. Not OK with someone glitching every chance they get or cheating on some way

themoose06

forum member
Reaction score
They need to remake battlefield 1942, that was one of the best games I ever played. Back when game companies listened to what people wanted.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
You dont keep up with games too much do you? LOL... They are making Battlefield 1 which is basically 1942. It is WW2 if im not mistaken... no fancy gadgets or anything. Just shooting and teamwork. There are vehicles still like tanks and planes and such but no fancy scopes or lasers or anything.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Close enough... I mean like old world wars. I couldnt remember which war it was I just remember the old janky lookin guns in the trailer and such... It looks good either way

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
I feel like its gonna be good. Dice usually doesnt drop the ball on their battlefield series. They are still a ways out from touching COD numbers in regards to sales and players online but they are in the sight.

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
From what I remember the BF series is best avoided at launch. Give them a patch or two before you get in.

As much as it pains me to say it, the new COD is looking good. I watched the zombies trailer yesterday and it looked good.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
From what I remember the BF series is best avoided at launch. Give them a patch or two before you get in.

As much as it pains me to say it, the new COD is looking good. I watched the zombies trailer yesterday and it looked good.

the zombies looks good, but IMO the only reason to buy the new COD is to get COD4 remastered. COD is not COD anymore, and that sucks.

I remember COD4, WaW, MW2 and BO being some of the most fun games to play online with friends and MW3 sucked big time, BO II was just ok and Advanced Warfare was terrible.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Meehhh screw COD. its just regurgitated every time... However, I would like to have COD4 remastered. Just to reminisce. I absolutely agree with Joe. BF will almost certainly be full of glitches and quirks from release for about 2 months... Game breaking??? most likely not... but it will be painful at times to play.

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
the zombies looks good, but IMO the only reason to buy the new COD is to get COD4 remastered. COD is not COD anymore, and that sucks.

I remember COD4, WaW, MW2 and BO being some of the most fun games to play online with friends and MW3 sucked big time, BO II was just ok and Advanced Warfare was terrible.

Yup, my thoughts exactly. The first BO was when I really got into it, and man it was fun...spent many long nights on that one.

Meehhh screw COD. its just regurgitated every time... However, I would like to have COD4 remastered. Just to reminisce. I absolutely agree with Joe. BF will almost certainly be full of glitches and quirks from release for about 2 months... Game breaking??? most likely not... but it will be painful at times to play.

Yeah, just enough to frustrate the hell out of you and make you turn it off lol.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
I concur. It can definitely do it but I like figuring out how to play around it. Im an odd one on games. Ill sit and get pissed off trying to figure out how to beat the lag or glitches just because I apparently like putting myself through stress

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Yup, my thoughts exactly. The first BO was when I really got into it, and man it was fun...spent many long nights on that one.

Yeah, just enough to frustrate the hell out of you and make you turn it off lol.

I remember when black ops came out. My friends and I would play for hours every night, start around like 8 or 9 play till 12 or 1 then play zombies till 3 or 4.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back