M-6009-B53 Stroker Shortblock

v8venomgt

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Steve. Very fair deal for this block. If like to see how they do in the wild before making the commitment.

Ingwe

Sun, Sea, Sand and Camels
Reaction score
Hi Steve, please pm pricing and details to me as well please. Thanks.

Onelildude

forum member
Reaction score
Please pm me a price. Also other than a few other 3v pieces what would I need to complete the engine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
PMs sent, as for what you'd need to complete it? Depends what you want to buy new to bolt on but I'd say timing set and all engine gaskets for sure.

-Steve

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
PMs sent, as for what you'd need to complete it? Depends what you want to buy new to bolt on but I'd say timing set and all engine gaskets for sure.

-Steve

Steve what's the difference in this block and a 2005 4.6 block? I'm wanting to do a forged bottom end this winter months and is thinking i might just get this engine instead of rebuilding my engine which has only a little over 15,000 miles on it. Just wondering which would be the best ,to forged the bottom end on my engine or just purchase this engine? any info would be appreciated?

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
Steve what's the difference in this block and a 2005 4.6 block? I'm wanting to do a forged bottom end this winter months and is thinking i might just get this engine instead of rebuilding my engine which has only a little over 15,000 miles on it. Just wondering which would be the best ,to forged the bottom end on my engine or just purchase this engine? any info would be appreciated?

First bullet point mentions that it's a Boss (iron) block.

IMG_2398web.jpg

If you have the means to store it, I like the idea of keeping your short block incase you decide to go back to stock.

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
First bullet point mentions that it's a Boss (iron) block.

IMG_2398web.jpg

If you have the means to store it, I like the idea of keeping your short block incase you decide to go back to stock.

So that means the Boss block is a better block? so for the money and quality of this Boss block I'd be way better off getting this engine? I'm new to this stuff. so don't flame me to bad!hehehe..

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
So that means the Boss block is a better block? so for the money and quality of this Boss block I'd be way better off getting this engine? I'm new to this stuff. so don't flame me to bad!hehehe..

Yes, the FRPP Boss block is a really nice unit.

-Steve

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
Steve, PM a price quote if you don't mind.

Steve, thanks for the pm.. very nice quote.. I talked to a Ford Racing tech guy before I starting asking questions, and I was very impressed with what he told me about the engine..At the time he had said if I wasn't in a hurry that it was going be a very nice option for my application,He then proceeded to give me the motor number and told me just be on the look out for it in the near future. But then I always want to talk to other people before I make a move. again thank you for the info.. I'll be keeping a very close eye on any additional info on the engine, far as someone who's purchased it and has tested it. I'm close to pulling the trigger on this engine.

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
I was at our Georgia Regional Mustang Club meeting yesterday and there was a few members talking about the engine. And yes very impressed with what they were saying about it.

Grover

forum member
Reaction score
How is the B53 different to the B326 from Brenspeed?

Just a different choice of rotating assembly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DiMora

More Is Better
Reaction score
That's too bad it is an iron block. I'd like to see a big bore aluminum block. I would hate to add weight to the front of the car.

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
That's too bad it is an iron block. I'd like to see a big bore aluminum block. I would hate to add weight to the front of the car.

Ford Racing stopped building Modulars with aluminum blocks because Ford no longer produces new blocks and they had trouble locating good, useable cores for their engine programs.

-Steve

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
Steve, thanks for the additional info, Please keep us updated when you more info on the B53 , like to see someone who is using it and what they think of it, but I'm so close to getting this engine.
Ford Racing stopped building Modulars with aluminum blocks because Ford no longer produces new blocks and they had trouble locating good, useable cores for their engine programs.

-Steve

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back