So many blemishes

Evile

Reaction score
My s197 has so many blemishes (swirls, water spots, small spots of what appear to be road paint, etc...) I don't have the time with work and family to do all this myself. What should I expect to pay from a professional detail shop to get my cars paint back right? Things to avoid in the process? Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 16

Marble

forum member
Reaction score
I had my entire truck done a few years ago. I had lots of scratches from brush and such. Cost just shy of $500 for them to do the enter thing.

JG-1

forum member
Reaction score
If your gonna do a pair correction, I'd seriously consider a ceramic coating to lock that correction in.

Jwoo8804

Reaction score
I see you're in ATL, so if you're willing to come over to Birmingham there is a great detail shop here called Insane Paint and Auto Detailing. I have always gotten excellent results from them. The first time I took my car over there I just wanted the exterior paint correction that they do. He said he could do a 1 stage correction for $225 and a 2 stage for $325. I opted to go with the 1 stage since money was tight at the time. But, he has services from what I went with all the way out to a 7 year warrantied ceramic coating that nothing can get through lol. All of their services are listed with prices on their website. I've posted a few pics on here of my car that he took at his shop. The owner's name is Chase Tubbs and he is super easy to work with. Look him up if you want some great results.

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
There's a hundred thousand places here in Atlanta to get your car detailed.

I'd recommend Shine Auto Salon up in Alpharetta. I met the owner at the spring ohsofast 1/2 mile runway event up in Helen, GA last year.

http://www.shineautosalon.com/

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back