Engine parts

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Hey, as usual my old man brain is having trouble with finding stuff in the fiche - or maybe there's the usual secret of knowing what to look for.

Basically I want rings, piston pin circlips, and bearings. I am going to look on Rock Auto but if I can get everything from Ford and it's within the price ballpark that would be easiest. I can't order bearings until I have the crank out, and also I need to evaluate how the pistons look and whether that's even an option.. but anyway,

Can you see how much for 8 sets of OEM rings, stock size, 16 piston pin circlips, and a set of crank and rod bearings? No rush.

Thanks!

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey, as usual my old man brain is having trouble with finding stuff in the fiche - or maybe there's the usual secret of knowing what to look for.

Basically I want rings, piston pin circlips, and bearings. I am going to look on Rock Auto but if I can get everything from Ford and it's within the price ballpark that would be easiest. I can't order bearings until I have the crank out, and also I need to evaluate how the pistons look and whether that's even an option.. but anyway,

Can you see how much for 8 sets of OEM rings, stock size, 16 piston pin circlips, and a set of crank and rod bearings? No rush.

Thanks!

Which engine? :whistle1:

-Steve

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Man, should have left my sig on. 2008 Bullitt, 4.6.

Hope you see this, I keep forgetting about checking this thread!

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
no worries, looks like $608 in parts. Shoot me an e-mail address if you want a breakdown. Saved the list on quote Q18341.

-Steve

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back