VMP 05-14 Dual Fan Heat Exchanger / Upgraded Coolant Reservoir

3VNightmare

forum member
Reaction score
VMP aluminum heat exchanger with dual 10" fans. It shows this fits 05-14 supercharged mustangs however they list special fitment notes on their site for certain years (used only a couple of hundred miles) $600 shipped.
ikGgiA.jpg

RK4cqK.jpg

JPC custom intercooler reservoir powdercoated black - bolts up to the two passenger side strut tower bolts on the passenger side and holds much more coolant than the factory whipple reservoir.- SOLD

Last edited:

usafimj

Reaction score
Will this work on an 08 GT500? Is this the VMP Triple pass heat exchanger?

3VNightmare

forum member
Reaction score
Yes, triple bypass. Here is the link for it Click Here. This one was specific for a GT on the LMR website, not sure what makes it different.

usafimj

Reaction score
From the link you provided and the VMP kit LMR sells show basically the same thing.
Only thing I'm unsure of is if the wiring harness will work.

- Do you still have the Z bracket to mount the intercooler pump? Don't see it in your pictures.

- Would you ship to a military APO address?

3VNightmare

forum member
Reaction score
Wiring is universal you just need a 12v ignition on source to trigger the fan relays. I didn't utilize the Z - bracket and can't find it. Check PM's

From the link you provided and the VMP kit LMR sells show basically the same thing.
Only thing I'm unsure of is if the wiring harness will work.

- Do you still have the Z bracket to mount the intercooler pump? Don't see it in your pictures.

- Would you ship to a military APO address?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back