$999 CNC Head Sale!

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Save on CNC Heads! Send us your heads for CNC, valve, and assembly work for only $999!

With our highly experienced cylinder head team, we will be able to test and machine your cores to perfection! From Ford to GM, we can CNC them all!

Give us a call or email us for more details!

(313) 561-5500
[email protected]

View attachment 58187

Last edited:

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Does that include include unshrouding the intake valves as well or is that an additional charge?

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
i believe a company makes bearing inserts that can repair scored cam journal towers

I'm sure they can be repaired. But I'm equally sure it would very expensive to get 20 cam journals fixed. :( They were on a spare engine I bought to build but ending up parting out because it was more damaged than I realized. I made money on the deal so no biggie, but my initial plan was to build it. This would have been a nice addition.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
So can I send you my stock heads to be CNC'd and send you new cams and springs to be installed at the same time for $999?

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
if I supply the oversize valves, what is the additional fee to install/cut seats to accommodate these valves? Also, are bronze guides included in the $999 price?

My oversize valves are new Manley's, 1mm oversize, and the correct part for the 3V head.

Also, I'll be installing a Comp Cam 127550 which will need a heavier spring. Price for spring upgrade?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back