Introduction

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself real quick and tell you a little about STREET CAR 1320. We are a start up apparel brand catering to street cars of all kinds. All of our designs are hand printed right here in the US at local shops. I know the selection is somewhat limited at the moment but I have more designs on the way shortly and a dozen or more in the preliminary design stages. So check back often to see our new releases.

With me being a mustang junkie I figured there would be no better place than this to start up and see what happens . I look forward to supporting the site and all the members here. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me here or by email at [email protected]

One more way we are hoping to support the site and the members here is by working on projects together from time to time and hopefully sponsoring some of you in some Street Car Oriented Racing Series. More to come on that...

Our first collaborative design project is with Alloy6ix. Check out his "Sometimes I Go So Fast I Get Scared And Close My Eyes" gear in the thread above this one for more on the shirts inspired by his signature on the forum and lets help him mod that mustang!

Here's a preview of one of those designs...

GoSoFastGirl.jpg

Thank you for your support and checking out our website,
Dave

Last edited:

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
First off, I'd like to thank Dave for this opportunity and for getting through whether it be emails or calls during both of our hectic schedules, and also to make a note to check out all the other shirts on the site! I got some pre-order shirts and man do they look amazing. The quality is unmatched, the designs are flawless, and the logos he has on them are truly bad ass. Take some time to check them out guys, his company Street Car 1320 can only grow from here! Guys and girls alike will love them! :beerchug2:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board! I was waiting for you to post an introduction.
I do have to say though, when I first saw you I thought "kewl, drag racing clothing!"

You sound like the perfect person to work with the board on our forum design apparel :)

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You sound like the perfect person to work with the board on our forum design apparel :)

+1 I would be down for some S197 tee's

Welcome to the site man it's good to see new faces around here ( sometimes lol ) , thanks for being a part of this nuthouse we call home :thumb2:

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Guys, I'd love the opportunity to design some S197 gear. Lets get that discussion under way. PM me or email me some ideas you'd like to see in an S197 tee. Or we can start a thread in here on the topic. I have already been thinking up a few ideas for a while, ever since I first talked to Kimmer about being a vendor. I'm in!

Julio, thanks for the compliments, the Tank Top and Sweatshirt for your wife are on the way. It shipped out Tuesday. Stickers should be here in a week or so too.

Thanks again!
Dave

Last edited:

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Thanks Dave! She's here with me now and just read it saying "cool! i'm going to put a sticker on my car!" lol. I think that'll be the first non performance part sticker that goes on my car as well... :beerchug2:

And as far as S197 ideas, it's my first day in another class tomorrow, I'll be bored outta my balls so I'll have time to think and write down some stuff then. :thumb:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I am an admitted T-shirt junkie, so I can't wait to see what you have to offer.

And +1 to an S197Forum shirt. I have three, but could use more, and with a different design would be cool too.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I hear you on the T-shirt Addiction Don. There are so many T-shirts in the dresser you can barely close the drawers! I think my real problem is I hate getting rid of the old favorites. Some I just can't seem to part with. Post up some photos of those S197 Tees so I know what I'm up against. I am officially on vacation for a few days and will start sketching up some ideas this weekend.

Dave

Enitalp

The lost guy.
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome.

Seems we can't order from canada on the website.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I hear you on the T-shirt Addiction Don. There are so many T-shirts in the dresser you can barely close the drawers! I think my real problem is I hate getting rid of the old favorites. Some I just can't seem to part with. Post up some photos of those S197 Tees so I know what I'm up against. I am officially on vacation for a few days and will start sketching up some ideas this weekend.

Dave
Here are Ed (msgt46270) and me modeling them a couple weeks ago. I love them, but I wouldn't mind having a couple different designs, too.

P1150625small.JPG

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Enitalp, Thank you for checking us out and trying to place an order. I Pm'd you some options I can work out very quickly to accommodate your order while I update the site to allow for shipping to Canada, I apologize for the inconvenience and will have it fixed ASAP. I look forward to helping you complete your order and getting some exposure in Canada. Thanks again!

Don, thanks for posting the pics I will be working on a few options this weekend. Who should I email or PM design ideas to. Kimmer, you and who else? Don't want to step on any toes or leave anyone important out of the decision process.

Thanks for all the support everyone,
Dave

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ive seen alot of honda k20 motor shirts where the have like a blue print of the motor on the shirt. It would be cool to have a 3 valve motor in blue print form and then S197forum logo below it :p

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
ive seen alot of honda k20 motor shirts where the have like a blue print of the motor on the shirt. It would be cool to have a 3 valve motor in blue print form and then S197forum logo below it :p

+1! or maybe the pic of your car squatting like a motherfucker on the launch!

and also, maybe one of these in outline form would look kinda cool..

3872967554_6c60c723bf_b.jpg

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
ArmyCook, the turbo gear is on the way. I have 2 ready for print and a third in design. won't be long untill they are printed and posted up.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I'm happy as hell to see your company has finally got off the ground. Like you said, we talked before when you were wanting to get it going. Site is awesome and the shirts look great! I'd love to see some designs you might come up with for the site if you have some spare time. I can't believe you let alloy design! LOL J/K!

Enitalp

The lost guy.
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Enitalp, Thank you for checking us out and trying to place an order. I Pm'd you some options I can work out very quickly to accommodate your order while I update the site to allow for shipping to Canada, I apologize for the inconvenience and will have it fixed ASAP. I look forward to helping you complete your order and getting some exposure in Canada. Thanks again!

Don, thanks for posting the pics I will be working on a few options this weekend. Who should I email or PM design ideas to. Kimmer, you and who else? Don't want to step on any toes or leave anyone important out of the decision process.

Thanks for all the support everyone,
Dave

Thx.

Order done.

Who's next ?

Support our vendors.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back