June 2010 Car Of The Month: Paydirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberty911

forum member
Reaction score
Great looking Stang, congrats! Any closer pics of the custom painted skeleton grill pony?

pacettr

PJ Lover
Reaction score
Now THAT'S a sexy bitch. Everything flows really nicely and the attention to detail is awesome.

Congrats :beer:

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Congratulations, very well deserved. Absolutely one of my favorite mustangs. So many details that come together in a perfect mix.

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That is a bad ass ride bro... Congrats on COTM.... If they did a car of the year you should be in the runnin.... Good job on your ride bro.

ponygurl

forum member
Reaction score
Congrads on June car of the Month!! I got June car of the month in my local club. What size our those nittos on the rear if you don't mind me asking? 305/35/20? Just curious, thinking about going with the 555R soon.

paydirt

Roll Racer
Reaction score
thanks!!

The nittos are 305/35/20's in the back, you should def pick them up. They hook great on the street!

ponygurl

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks, we are working on getting my turbo installed and want alittle more traction on the street. I will be running MT et streets at the track thou. Do you have any rubbing issues?

06Stang

Saleen Supercharged
Reaction score
Hurray!!! I honestly haven't been paying attention since I won. Sorry :(

paydirt

Roll Racer
Reaction score
Thanks, we are working on getting my turbo installed and want alittle more traction on the street. I will be running MT et streets at the track thou. Do you have any rubbing issues?

Just depends on what the offset of your wheels is like in the back, mine have a pretty aggressive offset so it does rub a little on the outer fender, not a big deal though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back