Service Manual Guides

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Don_w or Hawgman: Can I get the pdf for the procedures section of the interior trim removal? Specifically, I'm looking for the procedure to remove the A-Pillar (coupe). I don't want to yank on it only to find out there's and "intelligent" way of taking it off...thanks.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Don_w or Hawgman: Can I get the pdf for the procedures section of the interior trim removal? Specifically, I'm looking for the procedure to remove the A-Pillar (coupe). I don't want to yank on it only to find out there's and "intelligent" way of taking it off...thanks.
I followed the SOS instructions for installing the pillar pod.

Last edited:

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks, Don. The video link in the SOS instructions clarifies the matter. I assume the push-lock plastic thingys are re-usable.

B

Boglin

This information is priceless!! Who needs Chilton when there is this forum! Thanks so much!

gatoraider

Reaction score
This forum is incredible. Thank you so much. I have never seen a vehicle with so much support from other owners as the Mustang has. You guys are amazing.

Northern Pony

NEIGHTS 2008 GT
Reaction score
Wow, you guys are fantastic!

All these PDF's are awesome! Thank you to all the posters!

Does anyone have one for the center and passenger side vents that you could share?

And if there's one for the removal of the entire panels and then the individual vents too, that'd be great to have as well.

Thanks in advance, Nate.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Northern Pony

NEIGHTS 2008 GT
Reaction score
What da ya know there is part of it!

Thanks Hawgman! I missed that one about the individual vent/ "registers" completely.

Is the removal of the center and far right dash components done in the same manner as the "Instrument Cluster Finish Panel"?

i.e. Grab & Pull?

I'm pretty sure I didn't see mention of those parts specifically, but I didn't get much to eat today, nor sleep last night so I apologize if this seems redundant.

Is there a specific side (top, bottom, left, right) that one needs to grab first?

Thanks again! Nate.

2MFF

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Anything for replacing the seat covers?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back