Post your garage

mfergel

forum member
Reaction score
For Father's Day, the wifee got me a fridge for the garage and some new speakers. I refinished my garage floor and it came out pretty good:

Garage062013.jpg~original

I had a supervisor watching my work, it was a 4 inch long alien. You can see him in the first picture on the Ford Racing banner.

Do you even bother living in the rest of the house? :)

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Got any pictures on how you did the drains? On the new house I'm having them built in, but id like to get some for my current just for now atleast.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I did the drains all the way across the front of the garage and sloped from the back forward. I was going to go with a single drain in the middle of the floor but we have winter here... wanted all the slush, salt, and sand to be easily hosed out. Here are some pics of the drain...

i4hs.jpg

yosu.jpg

erat

forum member
Reaction score
I'm must be having a slow day, I was actually wondering why you would hang a box on the ceiling....

03machme

forum member
Reaction score
New addition to the garage. Thanks to Latemodel for using my car in thier promos and kind enough to send me the banner after mustang week.

IMG_20130806_194655_zpsa8dbc035.jpg

IMG_20130806_195143_1_zps3616882f.jpg

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
I thought I posted in this thread

Nothing special yet, I am just thrilled to finally have my own garage. I have plans to cleanup & organize but considering I have not even owned for 3 months it is in working form. Part of the reason not going "finished" yet is I am still moving stuff around, trying to figure out best spots. I must have swapped the tractor (not in pic) & toolbox half a dozen times already. I also really like that it is not under house like so many in my price range, gives me option of building up in the future. I also preferred the 2 doors vs a single wide. Helps protect the mustang a bit not directly exposing it during winter. The biggest relatively soon project will be cutting an interior door to house next to subaru with stairs, garage was added after house an no inside access which is annoying

IMG_5677_zps53680281.jpg

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Here is mine. Still a work in progress.

Shop is 40' x 60' with 15' walls. It has a 6 inch slab, and did pole in construction (which means the building does not rest on the slab) I have two 12' x 14' doors for an RV pull through. Then on one wall I have a 10' x 10' door and a 10' X 16' door. Inside the 10' x 10' door I have two 36 inch squares that go down 5' deep and are filled with rebar so that I can put in a 2 post lift. We did plumbing for an RV dump over by where we park the travel trailer. Also did plumbing for a bathroom and multiple water outlets. One by the RV dump, and three external outlets for washing vehicles, watering landscaping, etc. The wife and I have done all of the interior construction, lights, electrical, etc. We have 400a service ran to the place so that there will never been a shortage of electricity. We built an 8' x 8' bathroom with a shower. Then on the back side of that we made an 8' x 20' storage room. Down at the end of the storage room we built stairs and have it to where the entire area ( 8' x 28' ) is second floor storage as well.
Lighting is ten 175w halide lights. Also installed a GSM wireless security system with multiple PRI sensors and door sensors on each door.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice Hawg! Is your house no where near the garage or is it the log cabin looking one beside it in a few pics?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back