Post your garage

chandlern

forum member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly its 32' x 42', pretty much made buying the house a done deal with the shop in the back yard. CBS stays fairly cool even in the s. florida summer, if its really hot I'll open the windows and push a/c into the shop. The unit behind the shop is a little small to cool the whole building but makes it really nice to work out there mid summer and doesn't make a notable difference in the electric bill.

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
Nice. Did a pro company do that or did you do it yourself? What product?

Had this done by a contractor.

The products we used were from Rocktred.

Great results thus far.

The Chip blend is custom but can be duplicated without an issue.

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
I'm helping my step dad put 100s of vintage signs back on his garage walls after getting them finished in wood. I'll post his garage since mine sucks.
image.jpg
Sorry, my iPad is only letting me upload one at a time.

Last edited:

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
Haha thanks guys. I'll post more when he gets all the walls finished and we get all the signs put back up.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Still trying to get the rest of the house straight so the garage is a mess but I'm loving the size of it so far. Not as impressive as some but it's mine! :)

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
^man I wish my truck would fit in my garage like that. If I put mine in the garage I have be almost touching in the front. And there would be no room to work on the mustang lol.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
^man I wish my truck would fit in my garage like that. If I put mine in the garage I have be almost touching in the front. And there would be no room to work on the mustang lol.

I can put the truck in there and have 4-5' in front of it and still open the tailgate and walk around it. Not rubbing it in, just loving my garage. I'm thinking about building a 10' bench on the wall where the bow-flex was in the first pic.

There's the one storage room that you can see in the pic that has the water heater and AC Airhandler in it that's about 4x8 with about 3' of useable floor space and another storage room that's 4x12 plus storage under the stairs.

I need to get all the honey-do's knocked out so I can get my garage in order though. Its killing me being a mess like it is.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back