Meguiar's D151 Paint Reconditioning Cream results.

blacllkllsi

forum member
Reaction score
Thought I would post some pictures for anyone that might be interested in this one step product. I purchased a 02 Mustang and the paint was in pretty bad shape as you can see from the pictures. I only took before and after pictures of the hood but what a difference it made. I used a yellow Lake Country 5 1/2 x 7/8in beveled pad on a Griots Garage 6in Random Orbital Polisher. Tried to clay but it was doing nothing at all so went straight to the D151 and finished up with Mothers California Gold Pure Carnauba Paste wax. Overall a great product that is easy to work with with minimal dusting. Great shelf life as well, I purchased this product 6 years ago.

Before

Few 50/50 shots

Finished Product

Product used.

Last edited:

'14StangGT

forum member
Reaction score
Nice job

Meguiars has a nice line of products, I've used several different polishes, cleaners, and glazes that they make

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great...were those hard water marks you removed?

topbliss

Reaction score
Meguires is overall the best line out there. I tried everything and keep coming back to them.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I'm no detailing expert, but I agree that you really can't go wrong with Meguiar's products. From my experience, their stuff has never left me disappointed. I can't say that for some other brands.

Looks awesome, OP!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back