Raceland coilovers

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
They are geared towards the "Stance" crowd, not the performance market. If your goal is merely appearance, they would be fine.

SoundGuyDave

This Space For Rent
Reaction score
Wow... I actually had to laugh when I looked at their page... Like, out loud!

T-shirts: "Raceland: RUB, SCRAPE, KILL FENDERS"
And of course you can get either the "Ford Mustang Coilovers" --OR-- if you want to be a baller, you could, for an extra $100 (about a 15% bump!) you could get the "Ford Mustang Primo Adj Damping Coilovers!"

Definitely for the "stance" crowd. The top-of-the-line dampers and springs sell for $699. I'm SURE those would last if one of us started bumping berms with them!!

NOT directed at BlownGTvert, but this was just so priceless.... I'm sure their mantra is that $3000+ dampers from Sachs, Moton, Penske etc are just examples of corporate greed... No difference between Chinese and German engineering and manufacturing at all... ;-)

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I kind of want to DD a clapped-out V6 Mustang with those for about a year to see how they hold up.

Wait, no I don't. My back is already messed up.

Vorshlag-Fair

Official Site Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
i-NLDSBgP-M.jpg

The cheap, eBay/Chinese coilovers are garbage. Plain and simple. Look, if coilovers are sub $2000, have lots of flashy sparkly colors, and include "features" such as "30 way adjustable" or include "body length adjustment" they are junk.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back