The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Got everything done for the AM show last weekend, some more stuff to finish up next week. Happy with how the car is turning out.

I hated those headlights when I saw them on American Muscle (or was it LMR?) but they look much better on the car. I'm still on the fence about them.

sscobra

forum member
Reaction score
Old crappiness......
attachment.php

New Hotness.......
attachment.php

Average

Reaction score
I hated those headlights when I saw them on American Muscle (or was it LMR?) but they look much better on the car. I'm still on the fence about them.

They're American Muscle. I wasn't sure about them either but I'm really happy with how they look on my car. That said I saw them on a rather stockish looking redfire mustang and they looked like trash, I'm not sure if it was the color or the stock appearance but bleh.

sscobra

forum member
Reaction score
Those S550 wheels look great on S197s!

Now, what's up with those headlights??? 3M makes a kit that will clear those babies right up. Do it. Now!

Hahaha, I know right! The headlights are getting that special trashcan treatment, since it'll be getting a GT500 front end swap before long. :clap:

lemkau77

forum member
Reaction score
Not the most amazing picture, but I'm loving it!

Attachments

• IMG_20170822_155733823.jpg
    IMG_20170822_155733823.jpg
    521.5 KB · Views: 32

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Man I love your garage! Dreams right there! What's happening to old red?

I miss spending all my time down in the shops but I have a 1 year old. lol. I went on a little cruise with a bud the other day and he told me my muffler looked loose. So I checked it out and it was then I noticed my bump stops where trashed so I'm replacing those. Now I'm thinking about replacing the clutch and opening the motor up to replace the timing guides and stuff.

lemkau77

forum member
Reaction score
I miss spending all my time down in the shops but I have a 1 year old. lol. I went on a little cruise with a bud the other day and he told me my muffler looked loose. So I checked it out and it was then I noticed my bump stops where trashed so I'm replacing those. Now I'm thinking about replacing the clutch and opening the motor up to replace the timing guides and stuff.

Haha it's funny how things can snowball like that.

How is the little one doing? I could see how your available time for the garage would go down with a little one crawling around!

SpecOps13

3rd Childhood Thing
Reaction score
My 52,000 Mile 05 Mustang then (3 Years Ago) and now.
Going in our Club News Letter Next Month.....

Attachments

• 01XX.jpg
    01XX.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 02XX.jpg
    02XX.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 03XX.jpg
    03XX.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 05 Front.jpg
    05 Front.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 05 Side.jpg
    05 Side.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 05 Rear.jpg
    05 Rear.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 05 Engine.jpg
    05 Engine.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 26

Anti

forum member
Reaction score

I want those wheels. Nom Nom.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back