April 2010 Car Of The Month: TurboPete

MELLOWYELLOW06

forum member
Reaction score
Beautiful car and well deserved. Definitely one to envy. Congrats and love the white. Mellow was almost going to be white.

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That is an awesome ride bro. Great job and well deserved. Must be a blast to drive....

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats Pete! you defiantly deserve it and thanks for all the help you have given me and other members!!!

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
We got to hit track together when I go down there because I'm there like every month or so.

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
We got to hit track together when I go down there because I'm there like every month or so.

Sure thing send Me a PM when you plan on going ahead of time. My Buddy Willie at MAK called me yesterday the New Oil pump is installed, K-Member is almost done so today he should be able to finish it up and start putting the frt cover and accessories back on . I hope to be on the Dyno Saturday and turning up the boost . If all goes well Ill be at the track NEXT week.

Pete

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Sure thing send Me a PM when you plan on going ahead of time. My Buddy Willie at MAK called me yesterday the New Oil pump is installed, K-Member is almost done so today he should be able to finish it up and start putting the frt cover and accessories back on . I hope to be on the Dyno Saturday and turning up the boost . If all goes well Ill be at the track NEXT week.

Pete
For sure and I think Im heading there next weekend because my girlfriends family in Hialeah is having a little party.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn, where have I been? Congrats Pete. Hope I get to see that thing in action in a couple weeks.

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
Damn, where have I been? Congrats Pete. Hope I get to see that thing in action in a couple weeks.

Thanks Laura , dont think I can make it to the shootout. Its like 17hrs one way for Me .
Im just going to concentrate on getting the car ready for some local events and try to make it out to NMRA Texas, NC, and Bowling Green.

Pete

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back