2008 "tigermachine II" Bullitt Mustang build, Pics & Video on Post #518 ...

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds like it'll be fun

I have to give props to brenspeed though. The fact they've turned his car into a turn key race car no failures ever is a big thumbs up to them. If I had big money I'd love to just toss my car to a shop so I didn't have to get my hands dirty haha

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You tease. You didn't even say what your doing.

Have patience man.

Yeah really what gives...

In time it will all be told in depth.

x2. Who cares if you don't have pictures.

Well maybe a few people then again maybe not but I care.

Good luck Tiger!

Thanks ...

Subscribed.

Stay tuned it will happen ...

Can't wait to see this build. Good luck.

Thanks ...

the next mikey fitz thread.

I'm not in on that Thread so can't comment.

No, Tiger actually has money.

Yes I do and don't mind spending it on my Mustang.
(And a hell of a lot of it like this time around)

That's not me being a Smart-Ass just agreeing with you.

Also Terry actually owns the car that is being built. Terry don't leave us hanging, let us know what your plans are.

Earl

Hi Earl,

Yes I do own it and if I did not even do this next phase it was A-OK the way it was.

I just like dreaming up what I think is some Cool Shit and then doing it.
(For some of you I should probably say, having it done) LOL !!!

No comment just yet ...

wow, joking is lost on you titans of humor.

Sorry don't really follow that.

OK ........

Pictures or it didn't happen lol. Subbed for the pics. I'm sure it will be awesome!

I think it will be one Awesome Mutha-Fucker but then again I might be the only Ass-Hole that thinks that.

Can't wait to see this build. Good luck, SIR!!:thumb2:

Well stay tuned once I have it back and the camera you will certainly see and read all about it.

Start a thread in the Pic section, include no pics, details.... Welcome to Failsville

Pop - 1. you!

Well surely you will give me this, I didn't do this in the (Tech-Section). LOL !!!

You know there will be tons of pictures if George bothers taking them that is.

Terry has the money, that Bullitt of his has an extensive mod list already. He just takes pride in his write ups and likes to build a little drama. They are always very thorough and full of pictures.

Well I had some Money but to be real, {Matter-of-Fact} here is the rest of that story.

This time I had to have the Dollars from the Saleen system and all my Cash on hand plus using the No-interest dollars from the GE Money that Brenspeed is set up for as a business.
I'm still putting all the Cash that is coming in every month for this New Phase #2 build.

Once again hopefully we all can have some FUN with this Thread and leave out all the Negative Bull-Shit comments and Post.

The above on dollars for this is a fact not me blowing smoke up your guys asses.

A lot of dollars is needed for this go around and that is No-Bragging just telling it like it is.

This is a very involved sort of thing that multiple vendors will be doing their thing along with Brenspeed.

failsville

just bustin' chops. Waiting for pictures..........

OK ...

It's ok to talk about the plan without having the parts. We do it all the time. What's going on? B326 and ?

Bruce, I'm just one of those guys that chooses not to talk about things until they actually literally take place.

No cute shit from me on this at all and I am looking forward to sharing all this with you guys.

Bruce in your case you are one Smart Fellow as I have been following your latest project.

Honestly a lot of the things I read on your Thread leaves me completely lost.

I'm not even remotely on the same level as a guy like you on all this.

Hopefully there is not a lot of thumbs in the pictures, and more parts

I doubt there will be many (Thumbs-Up) this go around.

I'm not going to be at Brenspeed so I doubt they will be doing the silly/crazy (Thumbs-Up) sort of pictures I have done in the past.

Sounds like it'll be fun

I have to give props to brenspeed though. The fact they've turned his car into a turn key race car no failures ever is a big thumbs up to them. If I had big money I'd love to just toss my car to a shop so I didn't have to get my hands dirty haha

Thank-You Sir !!!

That is correct in what you say about the old (Now) Bullitt Mustang for sure.

I hope this Phase #2 goes as well as the last series of changes/modifications to it in the past.

If I was as smart and had the talent of Bruce I would welcome the opportunity to get my hands dirty doing some of this myself.

But .........

I am not a mechanic and have Piss-Poor talent in that area.

What I am not is some Prissy-Ass Rich Dick-Head just showing off and Bragging to others about the money I have.

I am no where near a rich person period just a guy that has mainly 1-interest and that is my Bullitt Mustang.

Above comments in this Post not directed to any specific individual.
(Just telling it like it is guys)

Just a car guy here like so many of you !!!

Terry

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for your interest in this New Project and all your Posts. :thumb2:

Terry

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Joseph ...

Well sometime in the future you (Might) find the New 08 Bullitt Mustang changes interesting, maybe.

In for this one for sure. Can't wait to see what's in store.

Hi Ryan,

Well hold on pal as it is going to be one of those things that is going to take sometime.

Knock it out Terry, lets see your next step...

John ...

A Matter-of-Fact-Statement from me on this project.

This is going to actually represent what I think a Bullitt Mustang should be.

It {Damn} sure ain't gonna be for the Bullitt Mustang (Purist) :thud:

Subbed, looking forward to seeing the new addition.

Cam,

Thanks for checking in and I think you might just be one of the guys that might like (Some) of the changes.

I'm stoked to see this and the suspense is killing me to see what is in the works.

Mike ...

I thought I knew who this was that got his Saleen recently (Totaled). :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:
Nice Z06 Big-Guy glad you are enjoying it.

I'm not a Die-Hard ONLY Ford sort of fellow.

That RED looks great on the Z06 Pal. :thumb2:

I'm stoked to see this and the suspense is killing me to see what is in the works.
Hey if you think the freaking suspense is killing you what do you think it is doing on this end. :lol2:

I will not this time be at Brenspeed to see in person any of this take place.

I'll be just like all the S197 CREW and see it once it is completed !!!

George is doing the work on it as he did so many times before.
He has my camera and he happens to own the exact same camera so there should be some hopefully good pics.
And once I get the Camera as well as the New Phase #2 08 Bullitt Mustang back I will jump on posting it for you guys.

Terry

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Can't wait to see the next phase of the Tigermachine. :)

Well I do know they were already working on it yesterday from a phone call. :thumb2:

But Terry you actually know what they are doing to it and we don't :roflmao:

Your right I do know. :beer:

I don't mind the thumbs-up pics as long as there are some young hotties posing with the Tigerman! :boobies:

062.jpg

Well this time I think I will come up short on the Cute Ladies pics for this. :LMAO:

I wasn't going to sub on this thread but then I saw there may be pictures of girls, so I'm in!

Man I hate that you are going to be like so freaking disappointed.

Unless George snaps some Pics. of some I highly doubt there will be any ladies in the pics.

Terry

Last edited:

GreenTerror

forum member
Reaction score
I thought it was a rule that any build over 10k required the builder to hire some models for the finished project photo shoot? If its not a rule then it should be :thumb2:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm going to call it:

There might possibly be a little more POWER as part of the changes this time around.
icon7.gif

I thought it was a rule that any build over 10k required the builder to hire some models for the finished project photo shoot? If its not a rule then it should be :thumb2:

Man to bad it is Winter time up North.

If it was in the Summer there might have at least been a few cuties come by Brenspeed for a few quick pics.

BTW, 10k would not even be in the ball-park of this project.

Like I posted above I did not have enough Cash on hand to foot the cost of this.

Plus it is being done as you know in their Off-Season not in the Spring or Summer their Prime-Time !!!
(Have to pick the time when to do some things)

Terry

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
For Sure,
B326 block, high flow CNC heads, and Twins.

HG6283 ...

Well what do I say at this point. :dunce:

I think I will just keep my Big-Mouth-Closed right now.

LOL,
Terry

bob nixon

Reaction score
This is my first post and I want to take the opportunity to thank Terry Honaker for the part he played in helping me to mod my 2008 Bullitt mfg #5224, getting it to the point where the car is perfect for me. Those mods were a Whipple s/c, Detroit Rocker Cams, Edelbrock tuned headers, special Burnspeed tune which now pulls 496 fwhp, and 433 rwhp. If you are modding your Mustang and need good expert advise, Terry is the man.

Bob Nixon

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back