Project Large Caliber - Cam's NEW 2009 Bullitt Build Thread

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
I would like to install those vents on my car, only problem is the sleeper factor is right out the window! Also, in the rain if the car is stopped you're watering your engine bay.

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Driving down the road through the rain lets about as much water in through the front grill anyway and all of the GT500's, EVO's, Sti's, Z06's, etc... all have open vents above the engine bay.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys. I was not sure what to think at first, especially since I would have preferred to not have done anything to the hood, but it was purely function over form for reducing IAT's and even helping the hood flutter issue.

I would like to install those vents on my car, only problem is the sleeper factor is right out the window! Also, in the rain if the car is stopped you're watering your engine bay.

The vents are supposed to be right before the engine, so I had the car out in the rain, briefly, the other day and the only thing that got rain on it was overflow tanks and the intake. I don't usually drive the car much during the week though, let alone in bad weather.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Hey do you have any Chevy SS's for sale?

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Just looked up the blue, it's a beautiful color ... not much of a discount on the SS's, huh?
For some reason I thought they were closer to $40k, was surprised to see the $50k stickers

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Just looked up the blue, it's a beautiful color ... not much of a discount on the SS's, huh?
For some reason I thought they were closer to $40k, was surprised to see the $50k stickers

Not much markup to begin with from invoice and no incentives. The time to buy was March with the 20% off bonus tags. Still IMO it's a great car for the money. I really want to buy the grey one I'm driving but I'm on a mission to save.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Cam,

Do you have one of these Bad Boy's ???

Have you seen one in person ???

2018 ZL1 1LE ...

2018_camaro_zl1_1le_1.jpg

1498159276885.jpg

2017-Camaro-zl1-yellow-bumblebee-.jpg

Terry

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Seen a few running around my area but I'm in the same town as Vengeance Racing so I've always got 500-1000HP LSX cars running around.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back