From blowing the tires off, to winning the Coyote Modified class at NMRA Atlanta!

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Figured I would share this real quick.

Over the weekend, John Kauderer out of the JPC Racing Camp won the Coyote Modified class once again, making him undefeated in rounds in the first two races of the 2017 Season.

John runs a full BMR offering, and relies on our parts to work and get him in the Winners Circle. Eric Holliday at JPC handles the track side tuning support, and Ronnie Reynolds and several other guys from the JPC camp also help with the program.

Before Eliminations approached late last week, John's car went from being a very fast and consistent performer....to blowing the tires off. Like a switch.

Eric at JPC thought there was a solid chance the track couldnt handle it. After two passes blowing the tires, he pulled some power and it yet again, blew the tires.

It was discovered that the rear shocks had given up. Once I arrived to the track, I was handed the shocks and instantly I could not believe how bad they were. There was the issue! UPR had some Viking B226 shocks in stock at their trailer, and this was the only chance to make it work again. There was no other S197 shocks around - so they had to work.

The JPC gang got to work quickly, replacing them and putting the magic settings in - and BAM

Instant 7.77 pass. The fastest pass ever (also by this same car) for this class is a 7.74.

John went on to win all the rounds and take home yet another win.

We partnered up with John and the crew in the off season, and we are super happy to see the first heads up racecar that we have sponsored is doing WORK!

Here is a before and after, sorry for the bad quality!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ8tyJc0iI0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkD0sJli8ps

Attachments

• John K.jpg
    John K.jpg
    602.8 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back