Texas World Speedway

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Reaction score
Bummer about the track closing . . . if that decision is going to stick. Been hearing rumors of this for at least a couple of years, some of which would have had it closed already.

(Note to self: watch more of this video later)

Norm

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Bummer about the track closing . . . if that decision is going to stick. Been hearing rumors of this for at least a couple of years, some of which would have had it closed already.

(Note to self: watch more of this video later)

Norm
It is confirmed now. Emptying fuel tanks, installing porta-johns to close bathrooms, ETC.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

B2B

forum member
Reaction score
Last March was my THIRD "Final Roundup" at TWS. Rumor of TWS closing have been going for at least 15+ years and each year the track manages to stay open just one more year...

Voltwings

Reaction score
Last March was my THIRD "Final Roundup" at TWS. Rumor of TWS closing have been going for at least 15+ years and each year the track manages to stay open just one more year...

Yeah, my wife and I have three "last event ever" T-shirts with the Driver's edge haha. It's an awesome track for sure... we ended up moving to Oklahoma City for my job, but I just hope someone finally gets their act together on either TWS or Bluebonnet if that's still going to be a thing.

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
TWS is almost gone. Things are scheduled til end if year, but rumor is it may be changing from a 2.9 mile course to a 1.8 mile course after August.

It was sold to a land developer to build a subdivision. Not Hennessey

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

EdwardGT

forum member
Reaction score
Damn. I may actually have to brave the heat for one last go. I did my first DE there and never went back to the strip.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back