s197 brake upgrade kit

mrt2you

forum member
Reaction score
i have a COMPLETE NEW IN BOXES S197 mustang brake upgrade kit.
i have NEW Brembo 4 piston calipers for 07-09 Gt500's, NEW Ford 14" rear brake rotor adapter brackets for 13 and up GT500's, NEW Stop-tech braided front and rear lines, Hawk performance ceramic brake pads, and Stop-tech drilled 14" front and rear 14" rotors, and some LIKE NEW 14" backing plates for 07-09 GT500's.

part #'s
FRONT CALIPERS 7r3z-2b120-a, 7r3z-2b121-a
REAR ADAPTERS dr3v-2c101-ca, dr3v-2c100-ca
HAWK PADS hb485 z 656, hb453 z 2585
BRAIDED LINES 950.61501, 950.61003
REAR ROTORS 128.61105 l, 128.61105 r
FRON ROTORS 128.61089, l 128.61089 r

this is everything you will need to upgrade your s197. the only parts you will need are already on your car, front caliper to knuckle bolts, rear axle to adapter bolts, and rear calipers.
s197 mustangs have the same rear calipers as GT500, they have different part numbers but they are interchangeable.
the only reason i am selling is because a got a incredible deal on some 15" 6 piston front brakes with some 14" 4 piston caliper rear brakes.

**************** YOU WILL NEED AT LEAST 18" WHEELS TO CLEAR THESE BRAKES. BULLITT STYLE WHEELS WILL NOT CLEAR WITHOUT A SPACER. the spokes will hit the front calipers. stock 18" GT500 wheels will fit no problem. *****************
NO I WILL NOT SEPARATE, don't ask. if it doesn't sell i will use on a future build.

selling EVERYTHING for $1000 PICKED UP in new berlin wi. 10 miles SW of milwaukee.

i am selling other s197 parts in other threads cheap, a 6 hour drive will be worth your time and save a lot of $$$$..

i could ship but it won't be cheap. the rotors are heavy and have to be shipped in 2 separate boxes, they will be overweight shipping 4 rotors in 1 box. the other parts will have to go in another box to prevent damages in shipping. so everything will be shipped in 3 boxes.
i would estimate shipping will be $150 in the lower 48 states.
pics.
PxbNkTV.jpg

Last edited:

max2000jp

forum member
Reaction score
I know you mentioned that you said that won't separate parts, but I am looking for Brembo 4 Pistons and am relatively local to you. Any chance that you would separate the calipers? I don't need the rears and would prefer to source my own "blank" rotors. Thanks, Jason.

mrt2you

forum member
Reaction score
no
everything sells in 1 complete set.
if it doesn't sell i will use this on my next project car.
if i sell a few parts then i will have to pay a premium over what i sell this for to complete the kit again.
quite honestly american muscle sell just the front brembo 4 piston caliper kit with stock 14" rotors and braided lines for the front and rear for $1100. and the brake pads are of a lower quality than what i have.
https://www.americanmuscle.com/svt-brakekit-0509gt.html
buy my kit, sell what you don't want to use, buy what you want and in the end you will save a few $$$$.

max2000jp

forum member
Reaction score
no
everything sells in 1 complete set.
if it doesn't sell i will use this on my next project car.
if i sell a few parts then i will have to pay a premium over what i sell this for to complete the kit again.
quite honestly american muscle sell just the front brembo 4 piston caliper kit with stock 14" rotors and braided lines for the front and rear for $1100. and the brake pads are of a lower quality than what i have.
https://www.americanmuscle.com/svt-brakekit-0509gt.html
buy my kit, sell what you don't want to use, buy what you want and in the end you will save a few $$$$.

I already have SS lines and want to run specific race pads for the track. All I need are the front calipers and don't want to mess around buying and selling parts, but good luck with the sale.

mrt2you

forum member
Reaction score
no one wants to upgrade their brakes for a reasonable cost?

lowered the price a bit. if it makes it to the bottom of the page they won't be for sale any longer.

gray2014gt

forum member
Reaction score
How much for everything? And are you willing to ship or just pickup?

mrt2you

forum member
Reaction score
$1000 for everything.
i can ship, won't be cheap.
it will have to go in 3 boxes, which i don't have yet, due to the weight of the rotors. figure $200 to ship to NC, if it's less than that i will refund the difference.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back