forum member
Reaction score
dang (excuse my language) you guys are brutal. LOL

I love this board.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
whoa dude I praise the board and I got called an asshole. WTF?

I don't seriously thing your an asshole, as previously stated, I'm just stirring shit. Wasn't meant to be taken personal.

hurst

forum member
Reaction score
Does this mean you love me now?

crawling under a rock. lol

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^^^^ I know the feeling....it's kinda a love/hate thing going on around this board, lol!!

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Does this mean you love me now?

crawling under a rock. lol

Umm, I don't love you nor do I hate you. I will stir up crap from time to time to keep it interesting, just don't take it personally.

^^^^ I know the feeling....it's kinda a love/hate thing going on around this board, lol!!

Umm, ya, except I don't think most people here really hate anyone, except for the occasional ass that shows up.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Anyone remember me bitching about Elk Grove Ford 2 1/2 years ago? The dealership that said my warranty was "no-more" because I had Bassani axle-backs on the car? Then told me my EGR valve was missing? More Karma gets handed out...

"...[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Elk Grove Ford, arguably the automaker's anchor dealership south of Sacramento, closed down operations early Friday evening in the Elk Grove Auto Mall...[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]...[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]But the closure came just a month after the dealership found itself challenged in court by Ford Motor Co. for allegedly not paying $1.6 million for 58 new cars and trucks it had just purchased from the automaker. At the time, an attorney representing Elk Grove Ford said the automaker's filing came as a surprise.[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]"[/FONT]

SURPRISE you fucking EGF morons!

Brief history - I used octane boost and the car started to misfire - I took the car in to these clowns - they saw the mufflers and told me my car wouldn't be fixed under warranty and that my "EGR valve" was missing (they were referring to the vapor trap, earlier '05s had them) - I argued why didn't the car PC notice the mis-fire - they didn't know - then I told them that since it was on my dime, maybe the first thing they should do was check the plugs, something that happened 2 or 3 days later - blah - blah - blah...

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Anyone remember me bitching about Elk Grove Ford 2 1/2 years ago? The dealership that said my warranty was "no-more" because I had Bassani axle-backs on the car? Then told me my EGR valve was missing? More Karma gets handed out...

"...[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Elk Grove Ford, arguably the automaker's anchor dealership south of Sacramento, closed down operations early Friday evening in the Elk Grove Auto Mall...[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]...[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]But the closure came just a month after the dealership found itself challenged in court by Ford Motor Co. for allegedly not paying $1.6 million for 58 new cars and trucks it had just purchased from the automaker. At the time, an attorney representing Elk Grove Ford said the automaker's filing came as a surprise.[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]"[/FONT]

Brief history - I used octane boost and the car started to misfire - I took the car in to these clowns - they saw the mufflers and told me my car wouldn't be fixed under warranty and that my "EGR valve" was missing (they were referring to the vapor trap, earlier '05s had them) - I argued why didn't the car PC notice the mis-fire - they didn't know - then I told them that since it was on my dime, maybe the first thing they should do was check the plugs, something that happened 2 or 3 days later - blah - blah - blah...

Karma can be a bitch!

I hate everyone equally. Some are just "more equal" than others.

We all hate you too!:bigbeer:

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

HAHAHAHA, good for them...what comes around goes around!!!

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Arghhhh, you just gave me flash back with the Centerforce. 3 months and it was dead. Cost too much to ship from here to be told it was a bad install so I didn't bother.

n0nleft13

forum member
Reaction score
Arghhhh, you just gave me flash back with the Centerforce. 3 months and it was dead. Cost too much to ship from here to be told it was a bad install so I didn't bother.

My bad, mine is ok but then again it hasn't been to the strip had burnouts done on it. Also I'm going to auto and hopefully it holds out and works like it should until it gets taken out.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
American Muscle..

Not sure this is in the right section guys..

I will try not to make this a novel..i ordered some 17 " bullet style rims for a customer of ours from American Muscle...they came in with 3 different center caps..Not the end of the world, but it took 3 weeks to get the right ones..With the correct spec tires on the rims according to the Am website and the AM personnel, my Ford dealership, where i am the Sales Manager and a local speed shop who specialize in high end bling bling rims and stuff could not get the rims to stay balanced. The shimmy was unbelievably bad, even with brand new tires..After many conversations with AM, they basically said there is no way that their rims could do that...My service manager and I had to fight with them to take them back, we payed the shipping to get them back, and let them look at them themselves..they say the rims are fine...shocker..I personally drove the customers car and they clearly had a problem, cuz when we put the stockers back on, problem solved, not so much as a slight movement with steering wheel, at any speed..End result, they charged 20 % re-stocking fee, but they said "Well, we cant re-sell these rims now.. Why cant they re-sell them if there is no problem with the rims according to them?? And they charged the shipping back to us for the original "free" included shipping costs..Bullshit:tdown:

I and my dealership will personally NEVER do business with them again....period...I would NEVER treat my customers like this...period

WELLS

forum member
Reaction score
Mister Roper. Im a service advisor for Ford and that's crazy story that they voided your warranty for only having and axle back. They had no base for doing so. The only thing we can do is not approve warranty filing on parts and or service that are directly affected by your aftermarket parts. The only reason we have to do that is that Ford will not pay the warranty and the shop would end up paying the costs. We have only sent in for someones warranty to be voided once. But it was an 6.0 f350 with 2 chips, propane, and nitrous injection, full exhuast, and had already had one tranny replaced under warranty. also the truck had all these website stickers on it and we found video of the same truck on the dyno and at the track. The guy wanted to fight me when he found out his trannsmission going out wasnt covered by warranty any more. but he was crazy thinking he could double stack chips and run nitrous and have a warranty still.

Last edited:

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Mister Roper. Im a service advisor for Ford and that's crazy story that they voided your warranty for only having and axle back. They had no base for doing so. The only thing we can do is not approve warranty filing on parts and or service that are directly affected by your aftermarket parts. The only reason we have to do that is that Ford will not pay the warranty and the shop would end up paying the costs. We have only sent in for someones warranty to be voided once. But it was an 6.0 f350 with 2 chips, propane, and nitrous injection, full exhuast, and had already had one tranny replaced under warranty. also the truck had all these website stickers on it and we found video of the same truck on the dyno and at the track. The guy wanted to fight me when he found out his trannsmission going out wasnt covered by warranty any more. but he was crazy thinking he could double stack chips and run nitrous and have a warranty still.

What does this have to do with a bad seller. If Roper didnt sell you something this has no place here

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back