Votes: 36 33.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Texas isn't a small state either. Depending on where some of these Texas people are coming from. It could take them 7-10 hours of driving time as well. I know that there will be people driving from all over, 12-20 hours, but Dallas, Ennis or even Houston isn't in everyone's back yard.

I don't say this to sound like an ass, and i also know what Paul means. It shouldn't come down to just 1 track in your home state. I only mentioned Dallas and Ennis as an alternative to the choices that are in the poll.

I don't care where it is really. I just want it to happen so i can take a week off from work and party. My vote is still for BG. Its a nice town, racer friendly and Nashville is only about an hour away.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah I should clarify--if its in Texas, it needs to be in eastern Texas, as yes you are correct, Texas is big--its as wide as Arizona and New Mexico combined.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Its only about 850 miles wide...lmao

If it was to happen in Dallas, i cant see Dallas being to much more of a drive than BG for some people. Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas and especially the Oklahoma people should have a fairly simple drive.

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
Ennis is outside of Dallas to the east about 60 miles, right?

yeah give or take a few miles.... i wasent trying to be rude when i said perfect i just meant a little closer whats best for the board is whats best but texas for me isnt a home state ennis is about a 6 hour drive for me as well

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
I voted for BG, but will also add Ennis and Dallas Raceway. There are hotels in the area. Ennis is a huge complex. Not far from the DFW area, plenty of things to do if family comes with you.

This is probably not needed, but just in case it came down to this.

I'd go to either of these. Anything in Texas and count me in :boobies:

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I want to drag my sled out to have some fun. I havn't been to BG in a few years, wicked track imo.

one.wicked.stang

Grudge Race?
Reaction score
Texas isn't a small state either. Depending on where some of these Texas people are coming from. It could take them 7-10 hours of driving time as well. I know that there will be people driving from all over, 12-20 hours, but Dallas, Ennis or even Houston isn't in everyone's back yard.

I don't say this to sound like an ass, and i also know what Paul means. It shouldn't come down to just 1 track in your home state. I only mentioned Dallas and Ennis as an alternative to the choices that are in the poll.

I don't care where it is really. I just want it to happen so i can take a week off from work and party. My vote is still for BG. Its a nice town, racer friendly and Nashville is only about an hour away.

Agreed, you can drive 12 hours and still be in TX. I vote other: Dallas or Ennis.

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
i would love to make it out there. i would prefer not to drive all the way to texas, but it may be doable. perhaps tennessee or mississippi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back