Ghost cam tune

imsuchahotdog

forum member
Reaction score
post 27 sounds good, but agreed the other video sounds like a rotary engine with the raspyness and popping

RicoStang

Reaction score
Just search my youtube account (anthonytalerico) and you can find a bunch of videos of mine. Not sure what people will think, but it's decent at idle. I have BBK headers, catless x, and Magnaflow Comp catback.

jsimmonstx

forum member
Reaction score

I gotta say that it sounds raspy as hell in the video. As long as your foot's buried in the throttle, it sounds great, but when you lift or are just sitting there revving, it sounds like crap. Of course, part of that could have been the quality of the recording device.

Didn't you say that you put resonators on it?

The the ghost cam tune do anything for performance? Even more important, is it going to hurt the motor in the long run?

danthemangm

Reaction score
I gotta say that it sounds raspy as hell in the video. As long as your foot's buried in the throttle, it sounds great, but when you lift or are just sitting there revving, it sounds like crap. Of course, part of that could have been the quality of the recording device.

Didn't you say that you put resonators on it?

The the ghost cam tune do anything for performance? Even more important, is it going to hurt the motor in the long run?

I did put resonators in and it took alot of the rasp away, trust me without it is just unbearable. I only had a galaxy note and a blackberry playbook to use as recording devices and their mics are horrible so the sound quality is a bit distorted and high pitched. Its deeper in real life, not v8 deep by any means but deep for a sixxer. The ghost cams are deffinitly alot more impressive in person, videos just dont do justice.

The ghost cam is paired with a 93 race tune so you get the benefit of the race tune paired with the sound of a lopy idle. So by itsself it dosnt add any performance gains but it dosnt take away anything either... in regards to hurting the motor, ive been running the ghost cam since june 2012. I was the first to have it other than the cfm stang and so far no problems. They utilize the same technology and technique that is used in the boss track key to create the lope. If ford is doing it, along with steeda, bama, Lund and mptperformance i can imagine that it is safe, which so far its proving to be.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back