WTB 05-09 red leather driver seat cover

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
My car might be going up for sale in the next few months and the condition of my driver seat is at the top of the list for value killers. Some have told me to just put seat covers on it but I know anyone in the market for a modded mustang is going to want to see the condition of the red leather seats.

This has proven to be a tough one to do economically, so if you know anybody I'm all ears right now.

I am also looking for the brushed aluminum drivers side instrument cluster bezel and driver side knee panel.

thanks

Badd GT

forum member
Reaction score
Those are only the rear seat vinyls

your correct! oops.......... I just got some upholstery work done on my mustang and have been keeping an eye on ebay for foam, seat tim, latches etc. Red stuff shows up frequently, keep an eye out

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
Pics are only of the butt part of the seat. I need the back 100x more than the butt. Furthermore for $400+shipping I can get both of the seats done.

Looking for solutions under $400. I am trying junkyards now.

If I really can't get anything, even from the mustang junkyard (MPS) I might get a set of eBay racing seats for like $180. This is about avoiding the value loss of my tore up seat while not paying so much I should have just done nothing. If you saw how bad my seatback is it would make sense.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back