WTB ported heads

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Define "stage 1" lol
Most stage 1 heads dont compete with the "Billy Bob" heads ive seen.

I love these "stages" that are put on parts.

05sonic4.6

forum member
Reaction score
well like I said I'd be interested in billy bob heads as long as there is a flow sheet to back them up or at least a befor and after dyno, I don't want some backyard hack job ha. Most every company that does port work offers multiple stages, I'd define stage one as ported and polished runners, with bowl and chambers smoothed and polished as well, with stock valves, with at least 3 angle job.

Last edited:

Badd GT

forum member
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coupe-Performance/174219179274236
this is where i'd start with your heads, he can also probably repair your cam towers in your existing heads. hes in georgia around Atlanta? your in east Texas maybe not too far. I have P&P heads done by him on my car and it made 385/360 hp/tq na with comp 127400 cams. Scott Milner is his name. oops wrong guy, you dont have the tore up cam journals. I'd still talk to scott

Last edited:

05sonic4.6

forum member
Reaction score
Unfortunately that won't work, these heads will cost more than I'm willing to pay for repair I'd rather just find a decent set good to go.

Badd GT

forum member
Reaction score
Unfortunately that won't work, these heads will cost more than I'm willing to pay for repair I'd rather just find a decent set good to go.

I hear ya! I thought you were the fellow with the tore up cam towers, not, your the guy with the bent valves. Call this guy, my P&P heads cost $1000 shipped to me, and i picked up 35-40 hp/tq NA, That included the heads! I still have my originals plus the ported ones! Your not going to do better than that I dont think. Google Tim Matherly, this guy is Matherley's machinist.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I love these "stages" that are put on parts.

I think this started with the fast and furious movies. It's stupid. Just the like the movies. It amuses me when I hear kids taking about their stage this or stage that Toy-onda-baru.

05sonic4.6

forum member
Reaction score
I hear ya! I thought you were the fellow with the tore up cam towers, not, your the guy with the bent valves. Call this guy, my P&P heads cost $1000 shipped to me, and i picked up 35-40 hp/tq NA, That included the heads! I still have my originals plus the ported ones! Your not going to do better than that I dont think. Google Tim Matherly, this guy is Matherley's machinist

That's an awesome deal, I'll certainly look into it, just call the number on the Facebook page? There website doesn't seem to be working.

05sonic4.6

forum member
Reaction score
I haven't spoken to him since 2013ish, I'd try the phone number he's old school

Tried calling them a few times today never got an answer and kept getting a call cannot be completed response so idk.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back