What have you done to your house today

Premium08

Need to Get Another Pony
Reaction score
Thanks, dad helped alot , excuse the shity looking grass, thats where I had dug my trench for power to the shed, and excuse the shitty looking deck. When I save up some more money the deck is getting rebuilt.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

michelle

Reaction score
New roof is going on as I type this. Can't wait to see the upgrade when it's finished!

michelle

Reaction score
And it's done! Shop is hard to photograph with the trees and the height of the roof, but this picture shows the house. Love it!

10462655_10101897875541198_5257583202096867262_n.jpg

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Weed eating like crazy around my pond. Gotta take away the hiding places for the moccasins.

asamu7uq.jpg

ranuzahy.jpg

All you need to do is make a little island in the middle, set up some cables and a raft to get to said island, and stock the lake with alligators. Like in the James Bond movie "Live and Let Die".

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
Unclogged a gutter on the back side of the house. That puppy was clogged up and dripping onto the deck and more specifically, the grill. No bueno.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
All you need to do is make a little island in the middle, set up some cables and a raft to get to said island, and stock the lake with alligators. Like in the James Bond movie "Live and Let Die".

If the pond is stocked with alligators, who would want to go to an island in the middle (except the alligators)?

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score

There already is an island in the middle but I'm gonna pass on the alligators.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
booked a date to get my pvc fencing installed. I just really didn't want to do it myself this summer.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Got the garden weeded before the rain gets here.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Got some shrubs for free. My hedge along the front sidewalk has a few gaps from shrubs dying. A nearby road widening project means local businesses are losing their landscaping along the roadway. Today I stopped where a crew was digging up an area installing underground pipes and got a dozen shrubs for free. The rain started falling 5 minutes after I got them in the ground.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Tried to submit a request to put up a fence in my home. HOA replied today saying that my application is not complete because I did not send them of the color I want... when the only color I can pick is white.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
The joys of living in an HOA. Hell, I won't even buy a house within city limits, never mind some Nazi HOA.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back