New house... will be doing improvements soon.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I finally bought my dream house. We haven't moved in yet, as there's lots of cleaning up to do (short sale property), but I parked my Mustang out front just to claim it.

My new shop:

Little fishing hole at the back of the property:

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice! Super jealous of your massive garage! MUST BUY A HYDRAULIC LIFT lol!! So being a short sale did they leave the inside of the house a disaster?

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jaye, house looks fabulous! Clearly a dream come true. Your vert should be pretty happy about her new home too! lol

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Very nice! Super jealous of your massive garage! MUST BUY A HYDRAULIC LIFT lol!! So being a short sale did they leave the inside of the house a disaster?

No he didn't leave it a disaster, but it was really dirty because he was. He got divorced a few years back and then lost his business. He hasn't been able to maintain the house for a long time now, so it just needs some TLC. He did leave a LOT of crap to trash and the landscaping has gone to hell. The house inside just needed to be cleaned. My wife is over there today with a cleaning crew handling that. It also has a really awesome pool, but the pool looks like a swamp right now. I'll be posting pics as it's worked on.

I've got a summer of work ahead of me and I'm excited about it.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Holy Crap, that's a damn Estate! CPA BALLER!

Jaye - that a pool house behind the pool as well?

Yes but it's unfinished inside. It's plumbed to have a kitchenette and full bathroom but right now it's just rafters, pipes, and wiring. I'll probably finish it out this year or next.

How much does a house like that run you in TX?? I think I need to move away from CA haha

You would be surprised. If you're really curious, PM me.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jaye - cool deal, that should be a fun little spot

How much does a house like that run you in TX?? I think I need to move away from CA haha

a hell of a lot less than it would on either coast!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back