My New 2015 Ecoboost!

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Except that it's not a manual.

And AMERICA!
For argument's sake...
MT-82 is like an attractive transgender. You get to put pictures of it on facebook, but it's going to grind hard when you push it instead of letting you in.
6R80 is like the chubby chick. Might not be worth bragging about, but she lets you ride her hard and dump it all in without every really complaining.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
That is a very unique, interesting, and accurate analogy of Mustang transmissions, cbass.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
That is a very unique, interesting, and accurate analogy of Mustang transmissions, cbass.
We can take it further, and say the mt82 has the capacity to be faster, but usually spends the whole day whining.

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
For argument's sake...
MT-82 is like an attractive transgender. You get to put pictures of it on facebook, but it's going to grind hard when you push it instead of letting you in.
6R80 is like the CHUBBY CHICK. Might not be worth bragging about, but she lets you ride her hard and dump it all in without every really complaining.

Chubby chick = BBW ?

rjyote

forum member
Reaction score
Manual tranny is junk, the 6R80 is superior in every way.

Every way? No. For drag racing it is superior. For anything that involves right and left turns, excluding daily driving, the manual is clearly superior.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Every way? No. For drag racing it is superior. For anything that involves right and left turns, excluding daily driving, the manual is clearly superior.
Clearly, because F1 cars are all standard manual transmissions. Fuck those NASCAR cars that only do one thing well with their automatic transmissions.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Rigghhhhhtttttt....research 6r80 failures and then MT82 failures and talk to me....

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
I wonder how many of the corner carvers on this forum are using autos?

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Just to continue stirring the auto vs manual pot, :stir: and high-jacking weather man's thread... :hijacked:when Ford decides to put a proper dual clutch auto in the Mustang, I will be the first in line. Until then, as bad as the MT82 is, IMHO, it's still gonna be more fun to DD and do road course track days (I am not a drag racer) than any automatic transmission, flappy paddles or not. :driver:

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Very nice Daily! I had thought about upgrading my daily from an 03 premium v6 stang to an ecoboost but financially its not right for me at the moment.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Picked up a set of takeoff 18 inch GT wheels to mount winter tires on.

s-l500_zpsapjpr42m.jpg

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Decided that the Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 was the winter tire for me. All balanced up with new TPS and ready to roll. Probably wait until November to install.

20161003_163824_resized_zpsb9hfxcmk.jpg

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cold enough and snowing now, so mounted the snow's on.

20161122_082344_resized_zpsh5hmhnzt.jpg

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
What snows did you get? I still have yet to buy mine, and am already second guessing my size choice.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back