Steeda's New S197 Jacking Rails - Now Available (Bolt-in Design)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tj@steeda

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hello All:

Steeda is happy to announce the release of our S197 Bolt-in Jacking Rails!

https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s197-mustang-jacking-rails.html

Product Benefits
  • Allows you to jack up your S197 anywhere along the jacking rail, preventing damage to your factory pinch welds
  • Will work with Steeda Mustang Frame Rail & Torque Box Brace without interference
  • Made in the USA using high-grade materials

The team at Steeda has come out with a product all S197 Mustang customers have been waiting for…Ultra Lite Low-Profile Chassis Jacking Rails! Made in-house from the same material we have used to keep Fox Mustangs from flexing for 25+ years, these Jacking Rails feature CAD-designed, laser cut, high-strength steel brackets and stout 2" x 1-1/2" steel tubing.

Powdercoated wrinkle black for a low key, yet durable finish, these will last a lifetime under your 2005-2014 S197 Mustang. Unlike the competition, Steeda includes zinc-plated, flange-headed, grade 10.9 hardware - a simple bolt-in design that can be removed at any time as they use factory mounting holes. These allow you to jack up your Mustang with confidence anywhere along the jacking rail, preventing damage to your factory pinch welds. They provide a great point for jack stands and 2 post lifts.

Lastly, these will work with Steeda Mustang Frame Rail & Torque Box Brace without interference. Steeda's new Ultra Lite Low-Profile Chassis Jacking Rails add strength and function to your modern muscle car.

https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s197-mustang-jacking-rails.html

gww52

forum member
Reaction score
Boss 302 fit

Will these interfere with the Boss 302 side exhaust?

tj@steeda

Official Vendor
Reaction score
We cannot verify - we do not have this set-up available to test.

From our feedback from our R&D dept. they may work but some additional modifications would be needed on your end.

Best

Tj

tj@steeda

Official Vendor
Reaction score
They weigh in at just under 20 lbs.

Best Regards,

TJ

tj@steeda

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Any update on the Boss 302 exhaust?

I just emailed the customer that was doing the test fitting for us ... will need to confirm.

I will let you know as soon as I get an email back.

Best Regards,

TJ

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Been wanting something like this for a while, I hate jacking up my car because of the pinch welds and the factory set lifting points.

I can jack it up but nowhere to put the stand after as the jack is using the "point"

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Been wanting something like this for a while, I hate jacking up my car because of the pinch welds and the factory set lifting points.

I can jack it up but nowhere to put the stand after as the jack is using the "point"

Mario I use my BMR Subframe connectors all the time for jacking and supporting the car. Much quicker and convenient than using the pinch welds. You can place a jack anywhere along the rail and easily lift the whole side of the car.

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2220466&postcount=500

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2221282&postcount=501

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Scott, I know about the BMR and other similar ones just didn't want weld them in place. Was looking for a true bolt on version.

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Scott, I know about the BMR and other similar ones just didn't want weld them in place. Was looking for a true bolt on version.

I am with you, the Steeda ones are new and were not avialble when I did mine. I just wanted to make the point they will be perfect for jacking and supporting your car with stands.

stpete

Reaction score
I decided to take a chance. My calibrated eyeball says there's a good chance it'll fit with the Boss exhaust. If not, some minor grinding will probably do the job.

Last edited:

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Where exactly do these bolt up? Do they decrease ground clearance? I've only got about 3/8" of space between my pinch welds and my low profile jack. I'd love a set of these if it's not an issue.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Front is wedged by the k-member mounting points and rears there are existing holes on the frame according to their installation manual.

stpete

Reaction score
bujeezus. Look on youtube. There are some videos of the 550 versions being installed on 2015+ cars. They basically wind up in the same place. You'll be fine.

blownGTvert

forum member
Reaction score
My Roush side splitters make getting my 14 vert off the ground challenging. So I ordered a set of the jacking rails today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back