What's up S197ers

R Model 07

Reaction score
Tried to post in WTB section and didn't have posting privileges yet so I thought I'd get the ball rolling. Joined here back in '11 but mainly just been lurking. Finally at the age and money situation to turn this into a hobby again and so here I am.

I have a modified '07 GT/CS I bought new in the Summer of '06 I haven't had the heart to sell for one reason or another. Here she is at a body shop in CA.

YgzuNJt.jpg

Unfortunately that color didn't last long and has settled into pretty much just black.

15fH0Nx.jpg

I'm looking at dropping in an '18 crate motor, six speed trans and getting it bagged at some point. As of right now it has 60+k on the stock internals with FRPP stage 2 heads, MAC mid-length headers and prochamber, FRPP intake plenum and throttle body. JLT CAI, BMR K-member, control arms, sway bar. Whiteline watts link, 4.10 gears, Detroit Trutrac, adjustable rear control arms, K springs, etc.

I'm getting too old for this shit to be honest but it's still fun for some reason. Anyway, nice to meet everybody and hope to be contributing more soon in the near future.

Jason

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
Greetings/welcome from East-Central NE...sit down, log-in & enjoy the ride!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back