Stealth dual crankcase breather kit 05-14

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Go stealth! This kit takes the guess work out of finding the right size breathers for your valve covers! They fit perfect and install in minutes while keeping a very clean and stealthy appearance in the engine bay. Breathers feature aluminum top and bottom caps with stealthy black anodized finish, stainless steel mesh and a dry high flow synthetic filter material that is washable and reusable. The bottom rubber mounts are also removable for easy cleaning. I have been running these on my car for a about a month now and they work great to relieve crankcase pressure while keeping oil out of the engine bay even at 18psi.

$27 with free shipping in the cont us!

(The filter mesh is really darker grey/more black looking as you can see in the second pic without the flash)
20121127_174227.jpg

20121127_174135.jpg

Last edited:

05roush0090

forum member
Reaction score
So are you experiencing any oil residue in the engine bay? I am currently running a JLT catch can but oil is still making its way past.

Another question is will this affect any thing else mpg or anything?

If not then pm me a Paypal address.

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing about oil spatter. I am running 20# through my kb and my little bullshit home depot air/water separator that kb includes is usually half full with oil. The breathers would clean up the extra hoses and crap, but I don't want oil all over the place.

Thanks.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So are you experiencing any oil residue in the engine bay? I am currently running a JLT catch can but oil is still making its way past.

Another question is will this affect any thing else mpg or anything?

If not then pm me a Paypal address.

No issues at all even at 18psi. I have been daily driving the car for the past 2 months now with them in and not a drip or spatter of oil to be seen anywhere. Just this past weekend I checked them out and ran my finger over the breathers filter mesh and no oil residue there either. I then took it apart and there was oil inside which will then drain back into the cover. So they are doing their job perfectly! Letting air out and keeping oil in!

TurboX

Formally Buzz Lightyear
Reaction score
Received mine today, thanks Jeremy.

Will be in touch on that new Fore Hat as soon as I hear its out

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Jeremy I need to pick one of these kits up. Pm or text me when you get back when you get time:beer:

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone with a KB at high boost put these on? I'd like to know if there is any oil seeping out. Not that I don't trust S&H, just would like someone with a similar setup to try it out. I bought them just have not installed them. I probably will tomorrow and test it out myself if no one else chimes in.

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
I have them on my car with a kb pushing 20#. Cannot test due to nemo dumping snow on us here. Will get some info asap.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes I do! Want a set and with or without the drivers side vacuum cap?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back