Who wants to test it?

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Any word on release?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 2

I plan to post these in the classifieds section within the next 24 hours! We've had a couple guys really put these to the test on some tight corners and they were extremely pleased. Keep in mind these are double-adjustable so they're not quite as easy to install as the single-adjustables are. These are very strong and still light weight.

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The new piece looks great but what's the word on the single-adjustable steel bar?

I've been waiting about a month now for them to become available through my regular supplier.

We have these scheduled to run in two weeks. There will be some upgrades over the old design. Sorry it has taken so long.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I'll be putting mine to its first real test Friday night at the track. It handles great around town.

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll be putting mine to its first real test Friday night at the track. It handles great around town.

Excellent! I'm confident you'll be pleased. I've heard nothing but positive feedback on the handling.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
what question did i ask?
This one. You asked which question you had asked. And because time is perception, and perception is not quantitative by any metric, you had already asked this question by the time he said you answered your own question.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
This one. You asked which question you had asked. And because time is perception, and perception is not quantitative by any metric, you had already asked this question by the time he said you answered your own question.

divide-by-zero-o.gif

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back