Price Request

2014_GT

Bowtie Bitch-Slapper
Reaction score
Looking to get a price shipped to 77566 for a set of fixed-length, roto-joint LCA's in red. Thanks!

1SickSaleen

Reaction score
UMI products discount?

I am looking to buy a UMI panhard bar. Not sure if I should go non-adjustable or adjustable? I installed the saleen sport springs and have not noticed a shift in the rear axle relative to the frame. I also need the spacer for your non adjustable UCA. Ill take whatever discount you guys are offering. Thanks and let me know.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Get a piece of string, some sort of weight like a lug nut or something and a tape measure. With your car parked on level ground hold the string against the rear fender so it hangs down over the center cap of your wheel. Measure the distance from the center cap to the string. Repeat on the other side. This will tell you how far out your axle is.

1SickSaleen

Reaction score
Get a piece of string, some sort of weight like a lug nut or something and a tape measure. With your car parked on level ground hold the string against the rear fender so it hangs down over the center cap of your wheel. Measure the distance from the center cap to the string. Repeat on the other side. This will tell you how far out your axle is.

Thanks skwerl, Ill do that when I get home today.

UMI Performance

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Our next sale will be over the Thanksgiving weekend, I recommend checking our site out then.

Thanks!
Ryan

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back